#getgrimasomeboots

We can do this blitz, to good a bloke running around giving his all for us to not have someone comping him some boots.

Doesn’t a blitzer work for Puma?

Huh?

Goddard has plenty to share apparently.

Was he playing in shoes or barefoot yesterday or something?

He did an interview this past week where he said that Goddard had given him some black boots and white boots and something something, they had a laugh something. Ok maybe I didn’t listen so well, but I think he’s lacking boots of his own.

Edit: wait, I think it was Goddard himself speaking on Bomber Radio.

Now that he’s got match payments coming in he’s hoping to buy some footy boots.

What the hell did they get paid in at North, bottle caps?

North make you turn in your boots when you leave. Been recycling them since the 1970s.

Grima’s last pair at North were once worn by Schimmelbusch.

Im sure he can go down to a sports shop and buy 100 dollar pair of boots. he’s been on hundreds of thousands for years. Is he just a mega tightarse?

freecycle.org

Could be in luck…

Doesn’t the club supply boots?? Not everyone has a separate sponsorship. What about first year players?

He just didn’t have white boots, so he stole a pair of Goddard’s signed ones. His own pair of black ones made him look slow according to him. lol.

How old is he?

Surely the football club can give football boots to its football players?

You can buy som good moulds at payless shoes for like 30 bucks. Get a sponsorship going for him

i think some are reading too much into this.

You can buy som good moulds at payless shoes for like 30 bucks. Get a sponsorship going for him

Somehow I don’t think an AFL footballer is going to buy $30 boots.

It’s probably just a case of there’s 200 pairs lying around the change room between 40 players and he just can’t be bothered/there’s no point in actually asking for a pair from the club.

No idea why this is a thread.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2016-05-14/btv-nathan-grima-interview-may-14-2016

Now that he’s got match payments coming in he’s hoping to buy some footy boots.

What the hell did they get paid in at North, bottle caps?

coming from North he is probably on foot stamps

I always thought that the apparel sponsor also supplied boots. Apparently not.

what got me was the end of the interview how he said he was embarrassed to not have any. I thought, that wont do.

I always thought that the apparel sponsor also supplied boots. Apparently not.

what got me was the end of the interview how he said he was embarrassed to not have any. I thought, that wont do.

Agreed. Let’s fix this. Show the Tassie boy some love.