Getting even

Worked with a bloke once who was a special class of w*nker. Was a salesman who thought placing orders for materials that were located in the further-est regions of the warehouse which required time and effort to retrieve only to cancel once in the dispatching area was fun and amusing. Anyway, work was kind enough to put on a seafood Xmas lunch for all the workers. I and one other, found the keys to his car and placed a bag of spent prawns under the drivers seat. What we didn’t know was that he was going overseas later that afternoon for a holiday. Prawns were in his car for 15 days during the Perth summer.

Did you work for wernham Hogg

Did you work for wernham Hogg
No. Would have entombed his car in jelly if worked for WH.

Someone on here put a dried up dog poo in a berocca tin and gave it as a secret Santa.

Not sure if it was a getting even or just for a larf.

Some people…

I'll try to keep this vague...

My mate got a new job and realised he could automate his work. Boss sees him watching youtube at 10am and tells him off. My mate replies that he’s finished his days work and explains how he’d made a program to do it for him.

Next day the rest of his department is made redundant. He’s asked to tweak his program to do all their work. He does. Things go really well. Everyone is happy. That is until they make him redundant because the program does his job.

3 months later a major news story broke where a screw up resulted in $20-30 million lost. Someone tried to edit my mate’s program, stuffed it up and didn’t test it.

He gets a phonecall asking if he wants to come back for short term casual work. He hung up.

Oh ****! Do I know you?

I did this while working for a satellite broadcast company. They were having problems with the volume levels for all their channels (being too loud and too soft) so I set all their compressors to work and after a week didn’t need to do anything anymore.

Got paid for the month and that was that.

Everytime i’m back in the country I cringe knowing all the channels are at the same volume cause of me.

Never got even (except for the free unlock codes which still work).

I once got my revenge on an annoying practical joker at work by using an icy pole stick as a spatula to fill the door locks on his EH with fresh dogshit.

An old mate of mine lived in a unit block where one of his neighbours was a complete ar$e. This neighbour would pi$$ next to the front steps almost every night. Used to stink. My mate froze his own pi$$ in a pizza tray and slid it under the neighbours door to defrost on the carpet.
Had many a chuckle about that. The steps stayed fairly dry after that

Working in a panelshop many years ago we had a particularly demanding customer having an expletive ridden rant over a minor problem over the repairs on his shitbox of a car.

As we rectified the problem for him, one of the painters there poured a large amount of a coarse buffing compound/cutters into the head of the engine through the oil cap.

A few weeks later, the customer came back all distraught and confused about his motor blowing up on a trip out in the country and having to have it towed back to the city for a mechanic to have expensive repaires done to it.

Funnily enough never saw that customer again.

Having been a victim of bullying at school, one day in home economics class I had enough.

This particular lad deliberately rammed me into the wall. He forgot one small detail. That wall had frypans on hooks! Clocked him a beauty. He got 3 days suspension and I got one day. He never bullied me again.

Working in a panelshop many years ago we had a particularly demanding customer having an expletive ridden rant over a minor problem over the repairs on his shitbox of a car.

As we rectified the problem for him, one of the painters there poured a large amount of a coarse buffing compound/cutters into the head of the engine through the oil cap.

A few weeks later, the customer came back all distraught and confused about his motor blowing up on a trip out in the country and having to have it towed back to the city for a mechanic to have expensive repaires done to it.

A customer used bad language and was offensive so you fkd his car up? Far out.

A customer used bad language and was offensive so you fkd his car up? Far out.

“This guy wasn’t nice so we deliberately destroyed his property and put him in a life threatening situation”

Hahaha

Good times.

Step 1: Put a nice thick bead of bitumen paint or black silicon on top of wiper blades.

Step 2: If it’s not raining, spray a bit of milkshake or such on windshield.

Step 3: Move your vehicle, and take up excellent inconspicuous vantage point.

Step 4: Make ready video device for extended satisfaction experience.

Step 5: Enjoy a nice hot flat white while you wait.

Why not just cut the brakes?

Client behind on hosting bills calls and demands a temporary (one day) increase in hosting resources. Lovely polite customer service lady advises that we don’t do one day increases, it will be for the full month. Client goes off his rocker, calls goes to me. I tell him the exact same thing, oh and by the way if you’re not paid up by COB we’ll shut it off. Cries of “extortion” and a couple of c-bombs thrown at me. Among his colourful rant he lets slip he needs the resources for a fairly hefty sales pitch at 2pm the following day. I say fine, leave it with me. Following day, his service gets shut off at 2:10pm. Gee wonder why that happened.

Don’t go calling me a c*** and expect me to not be one.

This is a sad but true story.

My Dad and his RSL mates were always playing tricks on each other, and one old digger in particular was always doing things to other blokes. So as payback, they told his Wife of over 50 years that he had been rooting one of the barmaids at the Club.

Wife hid the old blokes car keys so he couldn’t go out. He got angry and killed her.

He was 76 and now will die in jail, with no Family and no friends ( they have all died )

So getting even, or playing practical jokes has a very dark side. So don’t do it.

Fark.

“Starts with fun, ends in tears”

told his Wife of over 50 years that he had been rooting one of the barmaids at the Club.

That’s not a joke or a trick in any way shape or form. That’s just a pure act of bastardry.

You never ever ■■■■ with a persons relationships, let alone one of 50 years.

The bloke really was an RSL

told his Wife of over 50 years that he had been rooting one of the barmaids at the Club.

That’s not a joke or a trick in any way shape or form. That’s just a pure act of bastardry.

These blokes were really wicked. The stories they told about war in PNG and surrounds were gothic. Funny enough, virtually every one of them married on their return from WWW2, and never strayed from the Wife. But never stopped them being bastards to each other; Dad would have said that is what Mates do. None seemed to feel bad about the outcome and all blamed the Wife ! Maybe just part of that generation.

These blokes were really wicked. The stories they told about war in PNG and surrounds were gothic. Funny enough, virtually every one of them married on their return from WWW2, and never strayed from the Wife. But never stopped them being bastards to each other; Dad would have said that is what Mates do. None seemed to feel bad about the outcome and all blamed the Wife ! Maybe just part of that generation.

backward degenerates.