GF entertainment

Blew up a BBQ one GF. That kept everyone entertained.

THE GRAND Final curtainraiser will return to the MCG this year, with the NAB AFL Academy to play an Allies team of draft prospects.

The two sides will play ahead of the AFL's premiership decider, with the NAB AFL 'All Stars' match to start at 10am on Grand Final morning.
The Academy side, featuring the best players eligible for next year's 2015 draft, will take on the Allies side.

The Allies will consist of the best players from NSW/ACT, the Northern Territory, Queensland and Tasmania who are eligible for this year's draft.

Sooo.....
Instead of 'manufacturing' entertainment, they decide to play a practise game instead...
Won't take long for them to be smashed because the game is uneventful.
If they're going to play a game, make it competitive. Play the women's game that they played as a curtain raiser earlier in the year.
It'll be interesting if whatever game they play...
They actually telecast it. Instead of the rubbish pregame that channel seven put you through.

THE GRAND Final curtainraiser will return to the MCG this year, with the NAB AFL Academy to play an Allies team of draft prospects.

The two sides will play ahead of the AFL's premiership decider, with the NAB AFL 'All Stars' match to start at 10am on Grand Final morning.
The Academy side, featuring the best players eligible for next year's 2015 draft, will take on the Allies side.

The Allies will consist of the best players from NSW/ACT, the Northern Territory, Queensland and Tasmania who are eligible for this year's draft.

Sooo.....
Instead of 'manufacturing' entertainment, they decide to play a practise game instead...
Won't take long for them to be smashed because the game is uneventful.
If they're going to play a game, make it competitive. Play the women's game that they played as a curtain raiser earlier in the year.
It'll be interesting if whatever game they play...
They actually telecast it. Instead of the rubbish pregame that channel seven put you through.

Agreed.

Looks like nice cannon-fodder for the recruiters though.

Live music is awesome.

Footy is awesome.

But they don’t mix.

I'd never want to see a band I like play the gf, it would ruin them forever. horrendous sound, no crowd involvement, manufactured atmosphere...fark that.

nah, I reckon the dwarves or nofx would do a good job and they're both gonna be in town around then. Shame GG allin isn't alive.

Who cares. In the unlikely scenario essendon isn't in it, I wont be watching TV until 15 minutes before. In the likely scenario they are, I will be that amped that I could watch Queen come back from the dead and not pay attention. It's manifestly irrelevant for me. 

Soooooo this isn’t about someone’s girlfriend providing entertainment ?

SANFL GF will be so much better.

Get the U18’s, Reserves and then League games with The Screaming Jets as the halftime entertainment. All for about $15. Standard obviously isnt as good but its umpired far better and far more physical.

Lol.

People complain about entertainment - just put on a game of footy they say.

Afl put on a game of footy - people still complain.