Go Get F'ed - The Pizza edition

Perhaps this needs a new thread but putting a fried egg in a toasted cheese sandwich is other worldly.

Must have vegemite!

Love a good toasted sandwich

Cheese, chicken, tomato, pineapple, mayonnaise. Must be constructed in that order. Salt and pepper to taste.

Toast it.

Spread some butter on the top side once it’s toasted.

Epic.

Cheese, chicken, tomato, pineapple, mayonnaise. Must be constructed in that order. Salt and pepper to taste.

Toast it.

Epic.

No way! Spread butter on both outsides, THEN toast it. Crispy.

Toast it.

Epic.

I’ll see you and I’ll raise you.

Butter it first.
Toast.
Butter it again!

LOL! You win. Then die of coronary heart disease.

Hipster Pizza can fk off & die.

Just to put it mildly??

Can anyone guess what I'm eating tonight?

Steak?

Fk off with your vegemite and egg ffs!

I like my toasted foccacias with roasted red capsicum, semi-sundried tomatoes, hot salami, feta and kalamatas.

On first glance I though the thread title said Pazza, not Pizza...

The Japanese don’t get pizza at all. Every single farken one gets slathered in mayo or covered in corn, or both. And the crusts suck. You do Dominos there just to survive.

One of my fave pizza memories was ordering a Hawaiian in the presence of an Italian. She lost her ■■■■ about pineapple being on it. I called back the waiter and asked to get extra pineapple to put on top.

The japanese put corn and mayo on their pizza’s!?!?

Toast it.

Epic.

Butter it first.
Toast.
Butter it again!

Hadn’t thought of this. My other tip to improve toasted cheese sandwiches is to add more cheese. Then some more.

I like my toasted foccacias with roasted red capsicum, semi-sundried tomatoes, hot salami, feta and kalamatas.

I'll take an educated stab, and guess that you don't need to add salt to this.

Haha no of course not. But lots of pepper!

Had my first ever pizza/s from Domino’s last night and first one ever with chicken also . (only ever heard bad reviews re Domino’s)

We ordrered a margherita (our choice) and (their choice) chicken, fetta and sundried tomatoes. Both were really good or maybe it was late and we were starving after polishing off a few too many reds. :slight_smile:

Must admit though I am not a big fan of pizza. For me pizza is ‘in case of emergency’ food. :slight_smile:

Must admit though I am not a big fan of pizza. For me pizza is 'in case of emergency' food. :)

Modz, please consider a 1 week suspension for this member !

Toast it.

Epic.

Butter it first.
Toast.
Butter it again!

Hadn’t thought of this. My other tip to improve toasted cheese sandwiches is to add more cheese. Then some more.

Is that ethically produced, free range, single origin cheese?

Toast it.

Epic.

Butter it first.
Toast.
Butter it again!

Multiple different varieties would take it to a new level.

HIPSTA

HIPSTA

hahaha…no, not exactly…

HIPSTA

hahaha…no, not exactly…

In fact I would say, most definitely not.

Haha no of course not. But lots of pepper!

I’d chuck in some fresh sliced habaneros too. Adds a little je-ne-sais-quoi-but-it’s-frigging-hot.