Go Get F'ed - The Pizza edition

For maximum cred, a pizza joint should have a wog name. Like Gino’s. Or Salvatore’s. Or Domenic’s. Or Pasquale’s.

For maximum cred, a pizza joint should have a wog name. Like Gino's. Or Salvatore's. Or Domenic's. Or Pasquale's.

domino’s…

La Porchetta?

(You didn’t think that through, did you?)

La Porchetta?

(You didn’t think that through, did you?)

the some sort of iteration of ‘the godfather’

il padrinos

etc.

I don’t mind La Porchetta’s Mexicana, with extra chili. Pretty reliable. Not sure there any within 140km though.

Actual porchetta is amazing.

Tony’s is a good name for a pizza joint. Robbo’s isn’t bad either.

Pineapple, Chicken and BBQ sauce should never go on a pizza.

Marco’s is a good name.

Not going to agree on the pineapple but, but the rest…yeah!

Not going to agree on the pineapple but, but the rest…yeah!

Philistines!!

Egg on an Aussie? Victorians must be weirdos. An Aussie should contain nothing more than Ham, Cheese and Tomato.

That’s just the epitome of Pizza. Not an Aussie.

Pizza must have anchovies

For “hipster” avocado with capers and thyme, smoke salmon and brie.

The best pizza I’ve ever had is probably the ones that come out of the wood fired oven in our backyard though.

My Nonna used to make an amazing Potato and Rosemary pizza.

I’m going to make a pizza tonight with chicken, pineapple, BBQ sauce, egg and whatever else everyone here reckons is sacrilegious. And it will be delicious.

I'm going to make a pizza tonight with chicken, pineapple, BBQ sauce, egg and whatever else everyone here reckons is sacrilegious. And it will be delicious.

Coco pops on a pizza is sacrilegious.

1 Like
I'm going to make a pizza tonight with chicken, pineapple, BBQ sauce, egg and whatever else everyone here reckons is sacrilegious. And it will be delicious.

May the Pizza Goddess Margherita strike you down, and drown you in passata and gooey melted mozzerella.

Irrispettoso filisteo!!

Pizza must have anchovies

For “hipster” avocado with capers and thyme, smoke salmon and brie.

The best pizza I’ve ever had is probably the ones that come out of the wood fired oven in our backyard though.

Anchovies are great. Caesar salads must include them also.

Well, you can just Go Get F’ed then!

#standbysimmo

I’d probably have a go at that pizza, could probably add avocado, and maybe some sour cream to finish?