Go to Take Away Food?

What are the balls?

Fried mozzarella? Or popcorn chicken?

Popcorn chicken. It’s at my local take away joint. Chonga’s H.A.B (heart attack Box). Pretty disgusted that I demolished that as it came in a large HSP box.

No one has ever said on their deathbed.

“Gee I wish I never ate that HSP”

Just move around a bit more. It’s all calories in the end.

2 Likes

WOOSHHHHHH

4 Likes

That’s it? And I thought you were a big eater.
Had nfi what hsp was but I’ve had something similar before at a place in melbourne central - 12 bucks for the large; ■■■■■■■ delicious but I swear it gets smaller everytime I get it.

That’s a small. The large is twice the size.

Well that’s not really a Burger WtL then.

I’m the same though, pineapple has no place on a burger. Beetroot on the other hand. Mandatory

1 Like

Have they improved? last few times i went it was pretty average.

I don’t think it’s too bad for take away. They actually give you a slab of real chicken in your burger which is a plus.

There should be a health warning on salad. Obviously it makes you fat. You mostly see fat people eating it. QED.

2 Likes

Nah, Cambridge pizza is the go. But I think it’s only in the Golden Triangle.

And coke zero.

or a weak Skinny latte with 3 sugars.

1 Like

There’s an Indonesian family day at my work (in Laverton) tomorrow arvo. Stalls will include Rendang, various rices, satays, soups, dumplings and strange things I can’t identify. If you’re into Indonesian food it’s worth a look. yum
http://www.indofamfest.com/

2 Likes

Not sure it counts as takeaway, but…
A few years ago I’d been obviously a bit crook at work, and a young female Chinese co-worker brought in the most delicious soup that her mother had made that would definitely cure whatever I had.

Just the sweetest thing ever.

2 Likes

did it?

Difficult to say, but I certainly got better.

thats the msg talking

Fixed.

I couldn’t get past the takoyaki when we were in Japan. So very good.

1 Like