Goddard suspended for one week. (Chappy in the clear)

Rough conduct on K Cornes... wtf?? Anyone remember this incident?

*** Brendon Goddard, Essendon, has been charged with a Level Two Engaging in Rough Conduct Offence (225 points, two-match sanction) for engaging in rough conduct against Kane Cornes, Port Adelaide, during the first quarter of the Round 16 match between Essendon and Port Adelaide, played at Adelaide Oval on Saturday July 5, 2014.

In summary, he can accept a one-match sanction with an early plea.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the Port Adelaide Football Club, the incident was assessed as intentional conduct (three points), low impact (one point) and body contact (one point). This is a total of five activation points, resulting in a classification of a Level Two Offence, drawing 225 demerit points and a two-match sanction. He has no existing good or bad record. An early plea reduces the sanction by 25 per cent to 168.75 points and a one-match sanction.***

FARK OFF

I dunno even what incident. Will be interesting to see. Rough conduct.

Maybe Goddard yelled at him

I dunno even what incident. Will be interesting to see. Rough conduct.

Maybe Goddard yelled at him

hes pretty damn scary when he yells.

WTF!!!  We are screwed.  

F&*$&

This must have been that hit they showed in on TV, albeit from far away.
The whole team was looking to target Cornes given he was tagging Hep.

was it in the 1st after we kicked a goal? Cornes was bumped to the ground and they got an automatic free in the middle. 

was it in the 1st after we kicked a goal? Cornes was bumped to the ground and they got an automatic free in the middle. 

That probably sounds about right I think.

Brendon Goddard, Essendon, has been charged with a Level Two Engaging in Rough Conduct Offence (225 points, two-match sanction) for engaging in rough conduct against Kane Cornes, Port Adelaide, during the first quarter of the Round 16 match between Essendon and Port Adelaide, played at Adelaide Oval on Saturday July 5, 2014.
In summary, he can accept a one-match sanction with an early plea.
Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the Port Adelaide Football Club, the incident was assessed as intentional conduct (three points), low impact (one point) and body contact (one point). This is a total of five activation points, resulting in a classification of a Level Two Offence, drawing 225 demerit points and a two-match sanction. He has no existing good or bad record. An early plea reduces the sanction by 25 per cent to 168.75 points and a one-match sanction.

it better not be that softie after carlisle kicked our first goal. was barely a free kick. seriously AFL can GAGF !!!!!

LOL

2 weeks for that if you don't plead guilty? What a farking joke.

Rough conduct on K Cornes... wtf??

Anyone remember this incident?

***Brendon Goddard, Essendon, has been charged with a Level Two Engaging in Rough Conduct Offence (225 points, two-match sanction) for engaging in rough conduct against Kane Cornes, Port Adelaide, during the first quarter of the Round 16 match between Essendon and Port Adelaide, played at Adelaide Oval on Saturday July 5, 2014.

Do not remember incident, is this a joke or what COuldnt believe the news/!!!!

Anyne got footage I cant recall the incident.

For that?

No coincidence that our season is on the line this week is it AFL...

Massive, load of excrement. Can't begin to imagine how Angry Goddard would be.

Yeah must have been. Still, one week, WTF? They got a free kick, and Cornes was even told by the ump to 'just get up' later in the match when he was staging... pretty harsh...

I don't think Goddard was in our best against Port so I'm confident we can soldier on without him, especially if Hibberd comes back in.

Good to see Chappy let off too. I think he offered a lot against Port but was under utilised by his team mates. One of those guys you can see is due to break out as soon as he has a bit of luck.

Keep Winderlich down back and bring in Hibberd, and we should go alright against the Pies.

Da ***

npc_x1_spinning_wheel__spin_quality10_lo

oh and by the way. this is bulldust

Let’s hope BJ appeals.

Kane cornes is the worst fkg stager there is. Would have fallen over like the sack of ■■■■■ he is