Goddard suspended for one week. (Chappy in the clear)

I dunno even what incident. Will be interesting to see. Rough conduct.

Maybe Goddard yelled at him

What is Cornes complaining about? Bobcat Howlett received worse than that from BJ only last week.

Based on that, surely Lake is getting life.

(lol)

Anyne got footage I cant recall the incident.

Seems just after our first goal.

Goddard pushed Cornes, Cornes fell to the ground, PA got a free kick, 

Right on our attacking 50.

Soft if that is it.

hard to believe. Surely they will appeal this crap.

Hang on, did CHAPPY get a one week reduced to reprimand for the little scrap with Gray?

Seriously rubbish MRP I’d so.

Of all the incidents they have let go the last 5-6 weeks.

1119810_579609478769824_81929687_o.png

Never seen it.

Should be appealed for 2 reasons;

1. It’s bullshite
  2. They actually owe us for the non dropping the ball decision.

Not happy about this. 

Was a long way off the ball, but Cornes is a renowned stager. 

I am sure we are all just delusional conspiracy theorists...

Feel sorry for guys who have been allowed to play contact football for a decade then play for us and get rubbed out for shaking hands to vigourously after the match

So, he got the free, no blood, wasn’t forced from the field, didn’t impact his ability to take the free, played out the game, and it’s worth 2 weeks on the sidelines?

MPR watch what  Cornes was doing to Heppell all game long...every stoppage...open your eyes not just the one you sit on..

fkg weak.

Was off the ball, but this is new levels of soft.

Games farked.

MRP is inconsistent…

Joke.

For his part in the fracas, Petrie was cited for making unreasonable and unnecessary contact with the face of Lake.

The MRP slapped him with a one-match suspension after grading the incident as negligent, low impact and high contact 

But Petrie can accept a reprimand and 93.75 carryover points if he pleads guilty.

Can Petrie wait for Lake's tribunal decision before accepting/rejecting his reprimand?  If Lake is found guilty of trying to choke the life out of Petrie, you'd reckon Petrie's actions all of sudden become very reasonable and necessary.  Seems a bit backwards.

As for Goddard, didn't see the incident, but there was no sign of injury to Cornes at any stage, so it must've been a brutal hit.

had another look, it is ■■■■■■ shoulder to shoulder too, not even up the middle. complete horse ■■■■■. appeal on the grounds of insufficient force. if cornes is a decent bloke he'd give evidence on goddard's behalf. we can only afford 1 loss anyway and with sydney to come this is an elimination final - all or nothing IMO

When is it ivan?

Don't worry about Petrie, MaxFactor.

This is about Goddard.... he better appeal.