Gold Coast Clash jumper 2016

Done.

Did you design it? It is the best one regardless if you did design it or not.

Yep.
Or, as I said in my Twitter post.
I’d vote for 3. But then, I’m sleeping with the wife of the guy who designed it.

Ummm… wait! I know this one!

The doctor is a woman!

I agree yours is the least embarrassing of the bunch, Mero, but if this crap is going to continue I prefer other teams embarrass themselves more than we do…

voted 3 cause its the best.

Was option 2 designed by Gazza 'cause he’s home sick?

Warning, off-topic

Mero,

Do you have any interest in flags? Have you designed a new Australian flag? Do you have a preference to the change the Australian flag/is there a design that you like?

Couldn’t let this slip through. It’s quite sad that this is how they describe their TEAM:

Gary Ablett and co

“Oh yeah! I’ve heard of Gary Ablett! But I know the names of some other players as well, like thingamebob, who’shisface and whathisname.”

Reminds me of Brisbane supporters 2001-2004. “Name some players? Yeah we have Michael Voss and Jonathon Brown and Jason Ackermanis and Michael Voss and Jonathon Brown.”

If they want to build their club and their supporter base, they should be doing more name dropping.

Voted free for free.

1 & 4 are basically the same & the style overused/boring.

Warning, off-topic

Mero,

Do you have any interest in flags? Have you designed a new Australian flag? Do you have a preference to the change the Australian flag/is there a design that you like?

I do have an interest in flags, however I am quite happy with the Australian flag staying as it is.

Thanks to all who have helped so far.
Don’t be afraid to vote more than once, I get the impression Gold Coast have probably already decided on one of them, but if there’s a groundswell in one direction they might go with that.
Let’s face it, I don’t think they’ll get many votes from their supporter(s).

Boo

Warning, off-topic

Mero,

I do have an interest in flags, however I am quite happy with the Australian flag staying as it is.

Thanks to all who have helped so far.
Don’t be afraid to vote more than once, I get the impression Gold Coast have probably already decided on one of them, but if there’s a groundswell in one direction they might go with that.
Let’s face it, I don’t think they’ll get many votes from their supporter(s).

More than 5,000!

isnt that just the fremantle guernsey with gold coast colours?

Everyone wants to be cool like Hawthorn with their metallic fades.

Even if they were banned from wearing them in the Grand Final.

So, Mero’s design didn’t win?

FIAT

isnt that just the fremantle guernsey with gold coast colours?
Yes, it's also the jumper they already had made up.

The Dawks metallic number was the worst jumper l have ever seen in an AFL match, trult horrendous.
Followed the link, but voting has apparently closed, so, too late sorry. Option one is woeful, the sponsors won’t like it either as their name fades too easily into the background. When is the result announced?

The Dawks metallic number was the worst jumper l have ever seen in an AFL match, trult horrendous.
Followed the link, but voting has apparently closed, so, too late sorry. Option one is woeful, the sponsors won’t like it either as their name fades too easily into the background. When is the result announced?

In a stunning turn of events, the jumper they had prepared has won the fan vote.

In a stunning turn of events, the jumper they had prepared has won the fan vote.

Oh well, at least you had fun trying, and that’s what counts, isn’t it? There there run along now, let the adults play.
/sarcastica

Need a clash jumper because of all the other red and yellow teams

Need a clash jumper because of all the other red and yellow teams

Imagine if Brisbane wore their ‘away’ jersey against them at the GC…

http://www.fangear.com/products/39159-brisbane-lions-2015-kids-replica-away-guernsey-740.jpg