Gold Coast game: where to sit?

I note they’re only currently selling seats on the eastern side (both at ground level and raised). Have Bombers accumulated anywhere at previous Carrara games?

(just bought Jetstar flights, $65 each way)

[VIDEO BOARD]

Was behind the goals a nominated Bomber area?

Of course, it could be like the Brisbane game last year, when we were close to a majority anyway!

I’m sitting in bay 102, 2 o’clock on this map.

From what I could tell the GCS ‘members’ sit at the end 7 o’clock on this map.

I looked at a few other games: they seem to consistently only selling the seats on the eastern side (though I see the match next week has the ground level seats in all pockets on sale – but not the bays directly behind either goal, dedicated one per team/cheer squad???).

Tempted to grab front row of 206 now.

The pricing structure is funny too. From memory there’s as many options as at the G, which is odd given the size of the stadium, most seats are probably V good.

I’m in bay 113

Quoted Post

The pricing structure is funny too.

Where “funny” = “outrageous”. $81 for the seat I mentioned!!!

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Fkn wut?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Fkn wut?

That’s what i mean. Then sit one bay across its $45, then another bay it’s $25. (Well sort of…)

I just wanted to sit in the fence, get the kids faces painted and maybe get to see the players up close.

Getting tickets this week so thanks for the info guys

Wouldn’t be a bad idea for the club to pay for seats at Brisbane GC or Perth, for any fan that makes the trip over or up.

Or at least subsidise.

Edit: No… fk it. Pay for them, … there’s a lot of personal expense just getting there.

Quoted Post

Wouldn't be a bad idea for the club to pay for seats at Brisbane GC or Perth, for any fan that makes the trip over or up.

Or at least subsidise.

Edit: No… fk it. Pay for them, … there’s a lot of personal expense just getting there.

Are you a member of the club and if so, Would you be happy for part of your fees to go towards paying for other members to attend interstate games?

Quoted Post

I’m sitting in bay 102, 2 o’clock on this map.

From what I could tell the GCS ‘members’ sit at the end 7 o’clock on this map.

I’ve got 202 just behind you ,should be a grouse day …4 die hard bombers making the trip north.

I’m at this one too, no idea where everyone sits

Quoted Post
Wouldn't be a bad idea for the club to pay for seats at Brisbane GC or Perth, for any fan that makes the trip over or up.

Or at least subsidise.

Are you a member of the club and if so, Would you be happy for part of your fees to go towards paying for other members to attend interstate games?

Yes, & yes. Full H&A members won’t need a ticket, & we’re not talking premium seats. I reckon if folk go to the trouble of travelling that far & paying for that, for no more reason than to support the team, the least the club could do is get 'em through the gate.

It would max out at 3 games a year you’d think, at an avge of $30 a head, if we got an extra 1000 to attend, (most still couldn’t afford the expense to get there) , it would cost us 90k a year.

But increased Red & Black presence at WA & QLD games?? … Priceless.

I’ve also suggested before deals with an Airline, & an accomodation franchise (sponsors?) for discounted tix/rooms, would be something to look at.

Supporters/members that travel to these games from Vic are, you would say, our most dedicated. If anyone desrerves a chop out for thier efforts, it’s them.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Or at least subsidise.

Yes, & yes. Full H&A members won’t need a ticket, & we’re not talking premium seats. I reckon if folk go to the trouble of travelling that far & paying for that, for no more reason than to support the team, the least the club could do is get 'em through the gate.

It would max out at 3 games a year you’d think, at an avge of $30 a head, if we got an extra 1000 to attend, (most still couldn’t afford the expense to get there) , it would cost us 90k a year.

But increased Red & Black presence at WA & QLD games?? … Priceless.

I’ve also suggested before deals with an Airline, & an accomodation franchise (sponsors?) for discounted tix/rooms, would be something to look at.

Supporters/members that travel to these games from Vic are, you would say, our most dedicated. If anyone desrerves a chop out for thier efforts, it’s them.

Could also invest some money into getting some local people engaged a bit more. There’d be more than 1000 supporters already living there.

Hi fellow blitzers

in regard to the best seats at this stadium I would say that anywhere from 106 to 117 during an afternoon game is no good this is due to the sun setting and shining directly in your eyes for about the first 1/4 the best value tickets are general admission seated tickets In aisles 121 to 127 as this alleviates the issue of the sun if you purchase a general admission ticket make sure it has a seat attached to it as there are general admission standing tickets and this do not allow you access to a seat

Yep, the sun does get in ur face over at those bays

Does the Grog Squad travel? And if so what seating area should I book to get amongst it for GC game? If not, where are the bombers all sitting? I see $80 tickets for sale but no idea if that puts me and my mates in enemy territory or not… Advice from those who’ve been would be nice.