Gold Coast game: where to sit?

Also, it looks like you can’t park at the ground. You have to take the new tram or light rail thing from surfers via broad beach near the Cas. Or you can park at the some of the nearby shopping centres and the bus people in.

I have been there a half dozen times, mostly for neutral matches. Best option is a general admission ticket and standing about 11 o’clock on the map.

Great view of the ground and the bar right behind you.

Quoted Post

Also, it looks like you can't park at the ground. You have to take the new tram or light rail thing from surfers via broad beach near the Cas. Or you can park at the some of the nearby shopping centres and the bus people in.

They usually run buses from Victoria park ( I know I know) in Broadbeach, and from Nerang railway station. Parking anywhere near the ground is not usually available although from time to time there are a couple of blocks of land where you are charged $10-15.
We usually get the bus from broadbeach they are frequent and quite fast.

If you want to get dropped off there is a pick up and drop off zone opposite the ground on Nerang- Broadbeach road but you have to be quick, you can’t wait. There is also restricted traffic around the ground, various streets you can’t go through, i.e no short cuts through the local housing and no parking near the local houses.

Glad you guys put this up I wouldn’t have booked for months. Just got seats in 105. There wasnt a lot left that I could see which I think a bit odd, but maybe they have only released some.