Gold Coast Skanks beat up blind man on a bus

video of one girl being arrested: http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/two-teenage-girls-have-been-caught-on-camera-allegedly-racially-abusing-and-assaulting-an-elderly-indigenous-man-on-a-bus/story-fnihsrf2-1226840203524

(cant embed it admins)

Classy

Bus driver should have slammed the brakes on and sent them flying.

Channel nine this morning having a shot at the person who shot the video saying why didn’t they do something instead of just filming it.

Before someone pointed out it was a 13 year old girl who filmed it.

Freaking horrendous. Hope they do find them both.

both in custody

I can't recall girls ever being so aggressive.

Times have certainly changed Diggers.

Seem to have, don't they?

A bouncer friend of mine tells me it's not uncommon for girls to go blokes at the places he works. He regularly has girls going verbally apesh*t at him and his colleagues if they don't get their way and has been been physically attacked a couple of times. It seems they're willing to use extreme violence in the first instance rather than as a last resort. And not only the younger ones. He's seen women in their 30's behaving like this. He's been in the business for 15+ years and reckons this behaviour has been on a steady incline over this time.

Not that this makes what happend ok or make it the old mans fault BUT what was an old bloke doing riding a bus in the middle of the day in a well known dodgy area.

(see, this type of argument is ridiculous, just like when people blame girls for being attacked for the clothes they wear)

That’s what makes the “somebody so something” comments so stupid. No way in HELL I would’ve got involved unless heavily armed. Even then, outta there. But even then, just don’t visit the GC.

Or ride a bus.

it's Tweed Heads that's the worst, which Kirra is right next to.

That's what makes the "somebody so something" comments so stupid. No way in HELL I would've got involved unless heavily armed. Even then, outta there. But even then, just don't visit the GC.
Or ride a bus.

Yep, not uncommon for people to be carrying knives. You're taking a big risk if you get involved in any sort of scuffle.

pretty sure i copped a lappy off that brunette at cavill ave. back in 08

I hope you're wrong, she is 21 now, making her 15 back then.

Lol

Lol

hahaha. awkward

Seem to have, don't they?
A bouncer friend of mine tells me it's not uncommon for girls to go blokes at the places he works. He regularly has girls going verbally apesh*t at him and his colleagues if they don't get their way and has been been physically attacked a couple of times. It seems they're willing to use extreme violence in the first instance rather than as a last resort. And not only the younger ones. He's seen women in their 30's behaving like this. He's been in the business for 15+ years and reckons this behaviour has been on a steady incline over this time.

Saw a girl try and strangle a man at the pib at Crown. That place is horrendous though.

Lol

hahaha. awkward

lol

That's what makes the "somebody so something" comments so stupid. No way in HELL I would've got involved unless heavily armed. Even then, outta there. But even then, just don't visit the GC.
Or ride a bus.

Lol. You are too girlie to intervene against two skanks like that?

Or ride a bus.

Yep, not uncommon for people to be carrying knives. You're taking a big risk if you get involved in any sort of scuffle.

Imagine the uproar if you DID get involved and snotted both those girls.

Then it'd be "Why did you do that?"

No one is ever happy with anything anyone does.