Gold Coast Skanks beat up blind man on a bus

That's what makes the "somebody so something" comments so stupid. No way in HELL I would've got involved unless heavily armed. Even then, outta there. But even then, just don't visit the GC.
Or ride a bus.

Yep, not uncommon for people to be carrying knives. You're taking a big risk if you get involved in any sort of scuffle.

Imagine the uproar if you DID get involved and snotted both those girls.

Then it'd be "Why did you do that?"

No one is ever happy with anything anyone does.

Depends where and when. Last October l visited a friend in Baotou, Inner Mongolia. On a walk back to her place, we could hear a young girl of about 12 - 13 screaming as she was being slapped around the face by a man. l asked my friend what she was screaming about. The girl was screaming for help and saying she didn't know who this man was.  l stepped in and just started talking to the guy, knowing he didn't understand a word l was saying. As soon as l did, he stopped and other people who had been walking by also stopped and intervened as well. They also began talking to him. lt turns out he was the girl's father and had been drinking. My friend was horrified, and scared for me, but l told her that it was fine, l knew the guy had been drinking and that he wouldn't try anything on me. As we walked away, others, locals who had also stepped in told my friend they would walk the girl and father home. That is the only time l have seen any sort of physical violence in the street since l came to China. 

That's what makes the "somebody so something" comments so stupid. No way in HELL I would've got involved unless heavily armed. Even then, outta there. But even then, just don't visit the GC.
Or ride a bus.

Lol. You are too girlie to intervene against two skanks like that?

Seriously?

No way in hell I'd get involved. Never know what people are carrying or capable of.

Or ride a bus.

Lol. You are too girlie to intervene against two skanks like that?
Seriously?
No way in hell I'd get involved. Never know what people are carrying or capable of.
Yeah, you never know what crazy road rage ambitions people hold!

Father of one of the girls has come out and said 'There are two sides of every story, people have only seen the video but they dont know what really happened".

So I guess there is her problem.  What an idiot.

Father of one of the girls has come out and said 'There are two sides of every story, people have only seen the video but they dont know what really happened".

I'd like to see the whole unedited video & hear from the driver.  The account from one of the other passengers indicated that it was the man who started the confrontation but that possibility seems to have been ignored since.  Thats not in any way condoning the behaviouur we saw from the girls BUT I'm not sure its all 1 way.  

Nuke the GC from orbit. Rubbish place.

Hang on hang on. Some of us like it here! Go nuke your own place!

Yes.. especially those who live in the classy part of the GC!

Nuke the GC from orbit. Rubbish place.

Hang on hang on. Some of us like it here! Go nuke your own place!
Yes.. especially those who live in the classy part of the GC!

And that would be? Hedges Ave?

I'd like to see the whole unedited video & hear from the driver.  The account from one of the other passengers indicated that it was the man who started the confrontation but that possibility seems to have been ignored since.  Thats not in any way condoning the behaviouur we saw from the girls BUT I'm not sure its all 1 way.  

He told them to stop swearing.  

So yeh, I guess he deserved that sort of response.

I'd like to see the whole unedited video & hear from the driver.  The account from one of the other passengers indicated that it was the man who started the confrontation but that possibility seems to have been ignored since.  Thats not in any way condoning the behaviour we saw from the girls BUT I'm not sure its all 1 way.  

Ms Little said the woman began attacking the vision impaired 77-year-old after he told them to "go back to where you came from".
"That's when they mouthed off back at him and he mouthed off back and one of the girls told him "You're lucky you're a man" and he goes "Don't let that stop you".

Again I will say it clearly so that you can understand it "Thats not in any way condoning the behaviour we saw from the girls".  I've not seen any other report about what sparked the incident which is why I said i'd like to have heard the account of the driver & seen the unedited video. 

Or ride a bus.

I did once, was out the front of a coffee place run by some Vietnamese people, and this bloke drunk, sat down and started hurling racist abuse at them, I was sitting there with my kids and I didnt want them to hear that, so I went up to him, and in a few more words told him to fark off and stop spouting ****, and boom. copped one.

Cant say Id do it again if im honest.

The good news is I never paid for a coffee at that place again.

The bad news was it wasnt great coffee.

FYI, AFTIOABB: this is redacted

I'd like to see the whole unedited video & hear from the driver.  The account from one of the other passengers indicated that it was the man who started the confrontation but that possibility seems to have been ignored since.  Thats not in any way condoning the behaviour we saw from the girls BUT I'm not sure its all 1 way.  

Ms Little said the woman began attacking the vision impaired 77-year-old after he told them to "go back to where you came from".
"That's when they mouthed off back at him and he mouthed off back and one of the girls told him "You're lucky you're a man" and he goes "Don't let that stop you".

Again I will say it clearly so that you can understand it "Thats not in any way condoning the behaviour we saw from the girls".  I've not seen any other report about what sparked the incident which is why I said i'd like to have heard the account of the driver & seen the unedited video. 

Seems like he may have said something, "go back to where you came from" in this instance was prolly refering to get off the bus and go back where you were, due to their attitudes. Not in the same vein as the following references made by the chicks.

Also seems like the 17 yr old brunette one is awaiting armed robbery and theft charges, Classy.

pretty sure i copped a lappy off that brunette at cavill ave. back in 08

I hope you're wrong, she is 21 now, making her 15 back then.

Nandoz: forum rockspider.

Ms Watmough's father, who would not reveal his first name, told the Gold Coast Bulletin his daughter was sorry for the incident on Tuesday although there was "another side to the story".

Ah yes. The Andrew Bolt defense.