Gone from Essendon - Darcy’s little brother

One would presume with Phillips onboard Zac will be de-listed.

I hope you will be civil.

1 Like

I have always been civil.

So Sydney saying they’ll revisit this next year. Given the weakness of their offer it makes one think this year was more a shot across the bow to see if it would fluke a win for them. But RFA is no guarantee either. The way Sydney played it this trade period was weird. Either they really farked it up or there is a cunning plan they are following. And by they you have to include Joey in that.

Gardiner said the club didn’t see their inability to land Daniher as a failure, and that they would again pursue the 25-year-old next year.

“Well revisit it obviously in 12 months’ time and see how we go,” he said.

what about that time when you…

imo it’s up to joe to win back the trust of the supporters. The best way to do that is put all his time and energy to his rehab and getting his body in the best possible condition for the coming season

Oh and also eat a giant bag of them diggers

There’s one simple scenario that explains everything about that completely.

It wasn’t that cunning, … but it sure worked.

and that is…?

Agreed
He will eat a bit of humble pie I reckon too
Does no harm!!

It was all a concoction because we were going to do sweet fk all, …

You clearly have me confused with Aaron Francis. We look a lot alike.

1 Like

but why would Daniher do what he did if that was the case?

There’s no story if he doesn’t.

Forget Game of Thrones, … ALL Media these days is a Game of Clicks.

Please, every one watxh this

4 Likes

For the theatre obviously!

1 Like

Well… it was even less effective than his handball to Green.

2 Likes

But he asked for a trade. He asked to go.
I don’t think he did this for the LOLs and having his head photoshopped on a Sydney jumper.

9 Likes

Been treated like a king since the day he got here. Maybe part of his problem.
I am not a big fan so I didn’t mind whether he went or stayed. However I am very happy the club stuck to it’s guns. Was upfront from the beginning and never wavered.
That’s the way all unsolicited poaching of contracted players should be treated in the future.

15 Likes

I will never be bored by him sending that Cat to the shops for a battered sav.

2 Likes

I reckon he would never leave this Club. Never blamed the club. Stated not the medical etc etc, … “Melbourne Bubble” easily forgivable, . pact with Zerrett, … etc etc, . It was all weird as you said, … at every turn,. “Hope JD can fall back in Love with the Cub” … etc it all smelt to High Heaven when you stand back & look at it.

It’s not only sucking in all the EFC fanatics, . it also sucks in those that hate us, … and we would have the highest hate rating in the AFL over the past 5 years, … the clicks reads & listens this one thing generated would have been huge.

In Dodoro’s comments and news article:

• Joey was a bit disappointed the deal couldn’t get done
  • Sydney thought they offered a fair deal and will try again next offseason.