Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

In english?

it has changed slightly. it’s now occasionally kick to hooker in a one on one

1 Like

When was this JM and do you buy it? I was told some weeks ago that we were staying the course with Woosha and that he wouldn’t be moved on. Whether he’s going on his own terms is probably another thing altogether. Interesting times ahead.

1 Like

FWIW…Matty Lloyd’s current feeling is that Worsfold remains our coach for 2020:

Imagine if we fail to even make finals, and he keeps his job. I couldn’t imagine a worse possible outcome.

5 Likes

It’s more frightening to imagine they have.

5 Likes

We also beat 4th, as an FYI.

But you are right, lots of people are enjoying the team they support winning and being one of the in form teams in the comp.

You should try it.

4 Likes

These are just some of the support coaches Clarkson has had over their golden era:
Damien Hardwick
Luke Beveridge
Adam Simpson
Leon Cameron
Chris Fagan

Compare that with the no-names that Worsfold has been saddled with. Has anyone from our Worsfold era panels ever been poached? From memory Bassett and Goodwin were the last ones and they’re from the Hird era.

I’m definitely no Worsfold sympathiser, but bugger me… if he hasn’t been set up to fail then I’ll go he. Whether or not he can coach (I have my suspicions), the support he’s been given is just flat-out inadequate.

A coach needs to have the best possible panel around him. Richmond and Collingwood are just two examples of clubs who tipped out the assistants and benefited almost immediately.

After this season, it’s high time to clean house and get the very best out there…

7 Likes

I just had a look at Brisbane’s coaching panel.

A couple of x players and some other guys I have never heard of.

McCartney and Egan too.

Whther Worsfold stays or goes the entire coaching setup and panel needs to be incinerated and buried in a lead casket.

EFA

1 Like

He gets an extension to his current contract…

giphy

1 Like

You are confusing cause and effect.

2 Likes

2 Likes

If John stays, 3-4 assistants must go.

…and we need a Strength/Conditioning coach.

1 Like

I think it would be fair to say the rodeo clown is better suited to this than he is to the world of high finance. Could bring back ryder & weapon and get them to share an office down in the basement.

Oh come off it, you’ve been barracking for it since you started this account.

What about failing to make finals, failing to win finals, and systematically doping an entire playing list effectively destroying the reputation and careers of 34 players?

And then getting an extension.

Is that worse?

5 Likes

Ooh, ya went there.

7 Likes