Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

This is as close as Woosh will ever get to the Knights “ji55 in my pants” moment

6 Likes

fair effort on his part - crowd would have been crazy and he keeps it to that

He’s a robot from the future. So he doesn’t show emotions.

PS - in the future they don’t have plan Bs and all taggers are extinct

3 Likes

Nothing will ever beat “Paddy ■■■■■■■ Ambrose”

12 Likes

Yeah but he may have had some ‘assistance’ with that one

4 Likes

I’ve not really followed this thread. Does in and out here and there.

Regardless it seems to descend into very heated arguments routinely.

Any chance we could close it until the end of the season? Nothing is going to happen until then anyway.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

NO, STUPID!

5 Likes
12 Likes

That’s cold, ice cold.

3 Likes

You’re not from around here, are you?

4 Likes

svKNIGHTS-420x0

16 Likes

Suck it

2 Likes

Don’t know if its been posted on here and can’t be farked to go back and have a look but over on the north review thread theres the winning goal from Hirdy against the eagles, yes that one, and woosha doesn’t show any emotions what so ever.
But sheeds goes apeshit!!!

It felt like unless his family situation changes and they are back in Melb, then he’s not going to be a long time coach at Essendon.

Robo, he is such a sleaze.

1 Like

Smiles on the bench when the siren went.

Bit of feeling from him unusual!

15 Likes

Woosha: Hey North… Tippa is going to win GOTY for that!

We keep winning and it will die a natural death soon enough.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I will never understand why people get upset when Worsfold doesn’t show emotion in the box. I reckon people like the Scott brothers look like morons when they have their socks about a free kick or throw the phone because a player ■■■■■■ up.

Might be contradicting here but I do like it when he gets a bit snarky when the media try and come at him in press conferences during the week.

21 Likes