Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Close thread. Onya Woosha

1 Like

It’s on life support now. :wink:

1 Like

that might be the best game tactically that hes coached for us. massive effort.

3 Likes

Sack Woosha?

You flogs

2 Likes

Really important to listen to the skipworth interview, as it tells us what woosha’s role actually is. He’s not making the moves. He ticks them off. It’s not his game plan. Zaka said it is truck’s game plan brought over from richmond.
Our head coach brings it together, connects the line coaches, builds relationships, attends the pressers and keeps them all focused. The game day stuff comes from the coaching box and woosha is on the bench communicating directly with players.
It’s never woosha versus the other team’s head coach. Our coaching team could have a good tactical game, but it is never woosha doing it. That is not his role.

9 Likes

So what are you trying to say? Come out with, instead of fuxking around? Who gets the credit? Not woosha?

These stupid ■■■■■ blame Woosha for the game plan when it doesn’t work and discredit him when it does.

That’s why you don’t discuss.

You just say suck it.

5 Likes

This is much different to the turnaround last year.

Last year it was instant, like a switch being flicked, which was probably just some individuals finding form. (Or the joy of Neeld farking off. Who knows?)

This year, it’s been a hard grind. We’ve dug our way out of the hole to now find ourselves with our most favorable ladder position for quite some time, and it’s been well earned.

Appears to be a complete team effort too, Coaches, players… Full buy-in.

Gonna need a few things to go right on the injury front from here, but geez… I might actually be getting a bit lid off.

19 Likes

Winning with a decimated list.
It was a savage win to take the points over that mob, with the wind in their sails early on.
Hopefully some big guns can come in and Woosha can go on with it in 2019.

1 Like

7 Likes

Sheesh, great performance.

"For some silly reason, you people want to assassinate him. It’s just rubbish. You people, all of you, ALL OF YOU, leave him alone!” - Mark Thompson, 2006

2 Likes

That was about Ottens wasn’t it?

Absolutely.

But still relevant here!

1 Like

Worsfold seems to have been spending a lot more time on the bench for the last 4 or 5 weeks, and that’s coincided with our improving form. He also looks a lot more animated and involved when he’s down there.

Whether that’s a major part of what’s been happening or not, I like to see it.

4 Likes

With the restrictions on runners for this season it certainly will help being on the bench than up in the box.

Watching these things from Europe. ■■■■ worsfold. 3 years no tagger. 6 or 7 weeks tagger and winning ■■■■ we never should have and all of a sudden hero

Me too.
Fock you Arschloch !

2 Likes

Me three.

Suck it, Poon. :joy:

2 Likes

Tell you what’s worse than Worsfold? ITALY have 12.30 til 3.30 in the arvo off