Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

It’s ■■■■■■■ down with rain in Edinburgh. Our last day here and had great weather til today. Hope you’re enjoying Italy. Off to France via London tomorrow.

4 Likes

Oh ■■■■ I know. Look, I would love that lifestyle but you just know that if you try and have something to eat during siesta time (3:00-6:00) you just know it is ■■■■.

1 Like

That’s not the reason why we are winning. It’s me. 3 years no whiskey during games. 6 or 7 weeks - been having a cheeky drink during the game. I am the hero.

12 Likes

And this is the key I reckon.
Last year we relied on our stars to get us moving and back into games.
Where as this year it feels different in the sense that its a team thing and they can all band together to get over any obstacle ala Richmond style.

2 Likes

Nah my brother had a little girl…undefeated since she was born.

2 Likes

They should name her Woosharella

4 Likes

If you want to give the credit to one person astrobomb, give it to the Tea Lady. The coaching team like their tea made properly and if they don’t get it just right, it puts them off their game.
The AFL and the media play this puerile blame-game where they hold the head coach responsible for everything, even all this crap that happens in other departments outside their control. There is no reason for us to sink to that level.
Coaching is very much a team effort, and we’re going to keep trying to improve our team.

2 Likes

Must have hurt

2 Likes

Everyone needs to relize this. He really is a manager, who looks after the big picture stuff. He makes sure everyone is on the same page and heading in the right direction.

It’s all about getting the right people around him. Which we seem to be trying hard to do.

5 Likes

Worsfold knows what he’s doing. Has done since day one.

1 Like

He had us underdone early in the season so we could be peaking at the business end of the season.

Is there anything this man has not got right…

2 Likes

Made some critical moves at the break which I applauded him for in the game day thread.
Still very concerned at our forward line system and our constant bombing it forward but that’s up to the coaching group as a whole to sort out

He might not be the perfect match day coach but there is no question that the boys are playing for him. The clean out won’t involve Woosha but it will involve the other assistants.

Never in doubt.

In John we trust.

Boy. Some really frequent posters from 7 or 8 weeks ago have all but disappeared from the forum now that we’re winning.

3 Likes

Plenty of season to play out yet. But yes, it’s very hard to come in here and say “I’ve said all along” and “I knew he was no good” when the results no longer back your statements up.

1 Like

It’s not just that. Some have dropped off all together. I couldn’t care less about people being right or wrong about something. Just seems odd that some people are only involved when the lid is on.

1 Like

4 Likes

Nope, still here.
I will happily admit if/when I’m wrong and I’ve complimented him multiple times on the game thread. He definitely appears to be a little more flexible and not as stubborn as before

2 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that Woosha has all but confirmed that the moves that get made across all 3 lines during the game are predominantly the work of the other coaches.

It’s not right or wrong , but it is what it is.

The concept of the Sheedy-style coach sitting in the big chair spinning all the magnets is not the reality, at least not for our club.

3 Likes