Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Not to mention every other bomber player on the field.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Woosha,
If the players can’t hit a f-cken target or kick a crunch goal 25 meters out, (Heppell) then surely the onus is on the players to go back to Auskick and learn basic skills.

2 Likes

Last 15yrs says no

1 Like

So woosh takes no responsibility for for player accountability and tactics - ok, interesting take on coaching

Does woosh take any responsibility for being at the helm whilst Heppell is turned from one of the best creative outside mid / ruck rovers with exquisite skilks by foot into a dour half back/inside centreman that can’t kick.

Great way to talk down a guy who is in the top 5 at the club.

1 Like

Very, very nice tonight.
Soooo good to finally have a tagger.
Backline solid.
Midfield solid.
We are farking terrible from 70-40m but I hope we can improve on that.

Didn’t panic when they came at us.
Played tempo.

Super impressive.

11 Likes

Love his effort but his kicking is disgraceful now

3 Likes

Yep.

Rattled a few times at the end of quarters - by a very very experienced and well coached side.

Otherwise almost all played on our terms.

1 Like

The day when we really put away average teams when up by 6 goals is when we will be a top 4 side…

Still great to beat those bastards.

3 Likes

What farking sport have you been watching for the last 10 years? Heppell has never been one of the best creative outside mids and never had exquisite skills

2 Likes

I thought Woosha coached pretty well tonight. At 1/4 time he made the changes we needed, moving Stringer forward and switching who was playing on whom at the centre square and it got both Zerrett and Shiel going.

2 Likes

Your take is interesting to say the least. You can coach them for 365 days of the year, but if they can’t think for themselves on the 366th day…I’m guessing it’s not the coach.

1 Like

Journalist or captain obvious?

Woosha deserves kudos for finally recognising that Clarke is a massive role player. Just sit Clarke on opposition gun mids and let him shut them down & then play off em. I hope Woosha has learnt a lesson about the importance of taggers. Obstinance isn’t cool. Onya, Woosh. Finally.

12 Likes

Hates Tom Browne, like absolutely loathes him, treats every question with disdain.

Gotta like him for that.

27 Likes

Listening to his press conference - it’s like he doesn’t even watch the game

3 Likes

Or doesn’t want to give anything to the idiots asking questions

5 Likes

I don’t agree with what he always says, he should have praised Zach some more however he tends to be trying to make certain statements for the team as a whole, he is making a point. So in this case he was instead praising our forward work that was trapping the ball. Considering how bad that has been so far he is making a point of it.

he has a serious dislike for Tom Browne and I’m all about it

1 Like