Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Well Geelong are two games clear at the top of the ladder and have one of the most efficient forward lines in the comp along with stingiest backline in the comp. They are the slowest team in the comp and yet super efficient and don’t get scored against. make of that what you will.

Understand that, and it is a very interesting point. but we would not get very far emulating there game style. We have a totally different make up of players.

We have very different strengths and weeknesses. It’s up to the coaches to make the most of that.

Hepp is fine. His efficiency is on par with most of the other good midfielders in the game.

1 Like

I agree. And too that point I want us to continue to take the game on from half back, but it shouldn’t be our reliance. It’s about knowing when to go and when not to go and then executing.

3 Likes

We are so close to becoming the team we all think we can be, JW has even found a tagger that will come in handy.

Whether John is the coach next year or not his role in building and developing the current list needs to be counted, and a lot of that is positive.

3 Likes

3:30 hahahahahaha Woosha

1 Like

Yes, a not so subtle dig at the umps/Gil. Oh what you’d pay to know what he really thinks of the corrupt business.

2 Likes

So every time Daniher, Fanta and Guelfi play together, we win.

It’s science

2 Likes

Every time Dylan Clarke plays we win. Much more simple formula.

10 Likes

Every time we win, we win.

It’s academic

6 Likes

This is an interesting observation and the bias toward or against the coach is central to how J Worsfold is viewed. Dislike the coach and the opinion is 'finally, he’s changing the way the side plays". Like the coach and you may think that “the game style is evolving because the side appears to have come to terms with the way the coach wants his side to go about it”.

Either way, it’s a positive outcome. How positive depends on what your bias is.

This isn’t a criticism by the way. It’s just funny how the view we take is coloured by the view we go in with.

3 Likes

In fact I find it’s the clappers that think this way.
It’s depressing, and sad, and discourages any sort of analyticial comment whatsoever.
Whether the win is good or bad, no matter the quality of the opponent or how well they play, the usual suspects roll back in here with their ’ bet you feel like morons, now, huh?’
That is literally the beginning and the end of their criticism.

Doesn’t matter whether you praise the workrate or the systems in a loss, which I’ve done more than once this year.
Anti-Woosha is anti-Woosha.

Some otherwise very good posters with a pathetic bloodlust.
I find it sickening, actually.

Confirmation bias is fun. Self awareness is rare.

2 Likes

There are outliers to both groups. Agreed that there are people who do that. But I’m a clapper and I definitely don’t do that (that I’m aware of anyway :joy:)

1 Like

Exactly, we also need other avenues of attack. I think we are getting there though.

1 Like

Agreed. It’s coming together. Just hope we haven’t left ourselves too much to do again.

Suck it.

3 Likes

Somehow quoting the wrong post in your reply, combined with the awesome reply itself…just too meta for me to even.

Absolutely superb.

2 Likes

Happens like 95% of the time I go to reply. Usually catch it, not this time, and results are even better than if I had.

3 Likes

That is about the happiest I’ve heard Woosh.
Cracking gags about blokes climbing goal posts yet how can umpires see pinchers.
Lately he seems to be really down in the dumps , so what ever perked him up , lets hope the team keeps winning.

10 Likes