Good Friday footy?

3.15pm will see Fitzpatrick and Gillon hold a press conference regarding Good Friday footy.

Hasn't taken the new CEO long.

1 Like

Should be treated as a normal Friday night game of footy.  No favourites, play it in a rotating fashion as other Friday nights.

Let the poor clubs play so we can remind them how insignificant they are in the AFL and how much they rely on us to survive.

Let the poor clubs play so we can remind them how insignificant they are in the AFL and how much they rely on us to survive.

Fair enough, they can play for this:

Poverty-cup.jpg

About time

A good time to finally crucify our club

Couldn’t care less

Any clubs mentioned?

It's down to North, Carlton and Footscray

Sellout crowds!

Fair enough, they can play for this:

Poverty-cup.jpg

:lol:

very funny! A bumper crowd of 30,000 should really do wonders for their confidence. Hold it at the G and the seagulls should boost it to 55,000.

'bout time.

I hate Carlton but surely they must be involved out of the 3 cubs mentioned. You can’t risk a NRL crowd FFS.

Between het RCH appeal and those peasants, a North V Dogs game will have more tin rattlers than fans!

I like the idea. If the NRL can do it, why cant the AFL

North v Dogs we are hearing.

Could possibly be two games, one late arvo, one night. Sydney and Adelaide to host one potentially on rotation

Those clubs need donations more than the Hospital.

North v Dogs we are hearing.
Could possibly be two games, one late arvo, one night. Sydney and Adelaide to host one potentially on rotation

L.O.L

Worst. Crowd. Ever.

North v Dogs?  This is supposed to become a blockbuster annual fixture?  FMD I'd rather go to church!

I think you guys have missed the point. The Good Friday telethon will still be broadcast as usual… but finally the reason for the MegaWall will be revealed: they can relegate North vs Dogs to a corner while Z-Grade celebrities are shuffled through on the main screen.

If they did that with relevant teams, people would go ballistic.