Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Goodbye. Hes gone. ■■■■ off

20 Likes

Hello Stringer

I just hope we don’t wallpaper over the cracks, buying Woosh time, by doing some bullshit comeback to nearly win after being down by 40 in last qtr.

Thankyou

I probably shouldnt even start a thread like this, but ■■■■ it anyone here defending this ■■■■ even if we win is a disgraceful supporter

3 Likes

If the coach doesn’t care why should the players? They’re regressing

2 Likes

Called it last week.
Gotta go

3 Likes

He won’t go until like Round 17 at the best, do you guys even pay attention to this club?

2 Likes

Hey i agree, but ill accept knowing its round 17

Imagine going to a mortgage broker and paying them a large sum to get you a good deal and a while later you come back and they say “oh yeah, just google cheap home loans and you’ll find something”. That’s how I feel today about watching us play after the preseason.

What have we been working on all summer? What do we have to show for it now?

Also, can anyone recommend a good mortgage broker?

2 Likes

That’s cute.

2 Likes

Go bombers

Very uninspiring leader.

2 Likes

Would take a fantastic second half to save him.

I said in 2016 he shouldn’t have been hired to start with. Had to be convinced to coach us.

Board members have a lot to answer for. They want to look for good Essendon people when they themselves are not good essendon people.

7 Likes

Horrid display

Im ■■■■■■■ sick of seeing people defend mediocre footballers like mckenna tipungwuti and bellchambers (many many more) for no ■■■■■■■ reason

■■■■ coach coaches like ■■■■. Why would anyone be surprised? Anyone who bought Neeld as the scapegoat is a moron. Clappers are braindead farktards.

1 Like

He needs to go.

4 Likes

Seeya later ■■■■ off.

2 Likes