Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

And it shouldn’t just be Worsfold packing up his desk, he should be joined by quite a few.

Guys this is premature, we have to front up and play Carlton next week

Parish and Fantasia do not deserve to be in that group. Parish held back by selection and coaches from playing true midfield minutes, he showed true desire tonight. Fantasia cruelled by injuries but never gives anything but his all. This is what we need, not what we get rid of.

It has reached a new low where I would happily trade away the remaining loyal clubmen whilst cannon’ing woosha into the sun.

1 Like

Is he still coach?

1 Like

Like others I’m just sad and embarrassed for my club. This club has done nothing in terms of real success for more than a decade.
I have absolutely no idea what needs to be done. What is certain is that two years in a row, Essendon has failed to have the team ready for the start of the season. Inexcusable.
Along with the Saga our club has been the joke of the AFL. We fans have suffered through failure after failure. The closest our club has had to anything like success is two Elimination Final hidings.
Something has to stop the rot. Action has to be taken but IT MUST BE RATIONAL AND WELL EXECUTED!!!

7 Likes

Watched his face in the last qtr, with about 10mins to go 3 goals down and we are attacking. The look on his face was more about being 10 goals down with 10mins to go.

Facrck im sick of seeing his vanilla, robotic face. Pay the prik out and get a new coach, any coach. And while you’re at it Xavier find a new CEO cause you’re the stupid prik that extended his contract.

Why in farcks name, like who was gonna poach him ya dumb pieces of schit.

3 Likes

Won’t happen this week. Then we will get flogged by fark Carlton and it still won’t happen.

In all seriousness what can we do? Can we start a petition or all write to Xavier!

2 Likes

What’s really concerning is that very few players have improved this year.

1 Like

We need the players to stop trying and put in Carlton type performances (minus vs Essendon)

He’s not going to be sacked tonight. Or tomorrow. Or before the end of the year.

He will be sacked at the end of the year if we miss the 8 (which we will).

No point in speculating any further about it or getting agitated. That’s the situation and I don’t reckon it’s gonna change.

Also mods - surely merge this with one of the other worsfold threads!

Every injury we get extends Worsfold’s coaching by a week. So at this rate he’s safe until 2022

1 Like

cya woosha…

1 Like

You carry on like a child. It’s embarassing to think youre a grown man

3 Likes

I will buy you a 1 way ticket to Perth woosha. We are going backwards.

1 Like

Fixed

2 Likes

Ain’t going to happen!

As much as I think he is not the right guy, I’m more in the camp of complete clean out of the assistants if only keep Rutten and Kelly, medical and fitness staff as the priority.

What about “most improved” Myers?

1 Like

Sack the coach and we win but

Since 2017 we have lost no senior players save for Goddard and have added Shiel, Smith, Saad and Stringer and we haven’t made any progress.

Yeah Joey being injured is a big difference but no way that can be used as an excuse.

It’s time we need some change.

1 Like