Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Scott’s on the market, get him in

I want this turd gone so badly I am almost hoping Carlton beat us next week .

3 Likes

What the??

If he is then so is Richardson. It’s like they have brought pre 2017 Ninthmonds culture, skills and game plan with them in all its glory.

when @thedjr goes all nazi mod and you have to scroll through 100 posts again.

2 Likes

Anyone bar Harvey

But Carlton supporters will turn out en masse. They would have written this in as a win when the fixture was released.

But they’re all so illuminating and different, so it’s not a pain to do so.

5 Likes

I would take Brad Scott in a heartbeat, hes always had a average at best list and took it to 2 prelims and had some other decent seasons too. He is not afraid to speak the truth (i would have LOVED to see him after the ANZAC debactle). If we got woosha out at the bye, bring in Scott in an interim role and let him run with it to the end of the season, and go from there. Nothing to lose.

2 Likes

has woosha’s presser been played yet?

Better give him another year in case someone sneaks him away from us.

3 Likes

no.

This exactly what Bomber Thompson said about the club back in 2012. That we’d become a shadow of our former sell and all business units from the football dep to the board requires significant rebuild.

3 Likes

The standard EFC board response in the face of an on field crisis is …
Extend the coach’s contract.

Expect such an announcement next week after the loss to the Blues.

2 Likes

He was spot on.
Didn’t Hardwick say so too, whereas Knights was “bullish” about the list (and hence got the job…)
Club’s been in denial for many, many years.

Need to gut the place, and the sooner we set day 0, the better…

7 Likes

I’m waiting for the club to tweet the press conference in the slight, tiny, minor hope that woosha gives himself the flick. Then i can go to bed with some small amount of comfort.

1 Like

PRESS CONFERENCE HAS COMMENCED

LEARNINGS

Just ■■■■ off woosha… why even bother having a press conference

1 Like

Nothing like a coaching panel that’s easily pleased

1 Like