Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

1 Like

FMD. Delusional and in denial

Why?

Things are still not being communicated properly to the players

2 Likes

If the club does read this board, understand they do not get another dollar from me until he is out of the club.

Essendon thinks it can fix its problems with money. North has none so has to be smart. We would be a better club if we had to think outside the square

TBF plenty of people could have been banned around here, both yo and I .

but eh who really cares anymore, seriously

starting multiple threads and mouthing off at mods

Everyone is frustrated and we all handle it differently. Hell, I just texted abuse to the bloke who delivers our Indian food and I’m pretty sure he has no idea who the Bombers are.

Sometimes I wish someone from the club would jump on here even for 5 minutes and read some of these posts, and then look at Woosha just sitting on that bench with no emotion and no passion and do the farking maths.

7 Likes

yeah I heard that tonight from someone else

What’s the definition of insanity?

Want me to come down to be a translator?

Are the players too stupid or the coaches too incomprehensible?

Because he’s the hero Blitz deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll ban him. Because he can take it.

5 Likes

Elaborate please? I’m interested

Like what? They don’t understand the game plan?

nah no point

Go Bombers!

I don’t have any personal animus against Woosha, but something clearly isn’t working at the club. This is the most talented list we’ve had in 15 years.

I look across the ground and without injuries it seems strong forward, mid and back. I know we haven’t exactly had an injury free run this year, but it also hasn’t been dire enough to make the form of the team excusable.

The performances of this team are just plain unacceptable. If Woosha is the problem, he needs to go.

8 Likes

communication is not good, that’s it really, players very unsure of what is being asked of them and whether they are adhering to it.

Because we are a big club the players are taught to tow the company line. They are not allowed to speak out or think for themselves. The language they all use is the same. They aren’t allowed to voice frustration or anger. It all has to have a positive spin to retain members and keep sponsors happy.

Such a tease!

I was genuinely interested though.