Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Anyway… back to bagging Woosha.

1 Like

Oh really? Who would have thought grrrr

He will be there next week.

If the club loses to Carlton for the 4th time in 4 years next Sunday… he HAS to be gone.

The media blowtorch is now off Brad Scott and will rightly focus on Worsfold.

A Blues win next week will make us all sick (again!) but the longer term benefits could be better for us.

What a flog. The guy is legit stealing a living. Please end this farce

1 Like

Well there is a board member who posts on here, who used blitz to help her get elected. Wonder if she will come on here and give us anything…

1 Like

Apparently the lobbying in here had nothing to do with them getting elected.

My earliest memories of football are of collecting cans at Windy Hill. This was the early 80s. My formative Essendon years were 84 and 85. Suffice to say I was spoiled.

I was in tears as a 10 year old in 90, and stared with such pride at the Bombers Premiers newspaper pullout i hung on my bedroom wall in 93.

I watched a powerhouse dominate 99 and finally reap that reward in 2000.

My two kids were born in 07 and 09. Their formative years consisted of other school kids calling them drug cheats and asking me what that meant.

I would spend weeks teaching them the theme song and learning the player’s names. Only to go to matches where Essington showed up and they would ask “why aren’t we singing the song?” I’d explain that we’d lost and then I had two crying kids I had to console.

I totally get what you’re saying. Numb is the best and maybe the only way to put it.

19 Likes

I wish the club had higher standards.
We need a coach who can teach players how to play tough hard football, know when to tap the ball to teammates, stand up in tackles ect.

We need a coach who teaches so many basics and drills it into the players.

2 Likes

Fffft, wouldn’t have thought so. Would be novelty for someone within the club not to treat us like idiots though. Pipe dream.

1 minute into the presser.

turf this guy.

also cals haircut matches his jacket.

He genuinely has no more ideas. He’s lost

1 Like

only thing worth watching is his contempt for tom browne.

1 Like

For the record I love ya WOB!

1 Like

bit harsh on @Catherine_Lio, she fronts up here quite often. Coming in after a loss is hardly going to be constructive.

3 Likes

Right now Gold Coast under Dew are putting in more effort.

Yeah weak as ■■■■ comments now - bring in a board member who just happens to be a passionate essendon supporter who LIKE THE REST OF US has absolutely nothing to do with the performance of the playing group but she has an influence on how the club is run.

Attacking everyone and anyone is just not on

1 Like

Listening to him at press conferences… I can’t imagine how players would want to play for Woosha. You saw the raw emotion from North players after the game today… not sure you’d get that with our boys and Woosha.

2 Likes

I read. A lot.

I’m not going to reply to everything. Especially in highly emotive times. For many, many reasons.

31 Likes

And you shouldn’t either.

1 Like

You forgot:

Need a new Perfect Man. (Or President, for the newbies).