Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

It’s all a popularity contest.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Three minutes, Doe.
Give it a chance.
Maybe…three and a half years, eh?

OK - it’s in my diary.

You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours.

well #$$#$!! you

59%20pm

1 Like

Bombdoe screenshotted me. I’m a real blitzer!

1 Like

You lack confidence. Need to aspire to a greater standard than that.

No right foot

Hit the fkg goalpost in the 1990 semifinal, for which I will always hold against him…

If he had kicked straight, the world would have been a much better place.

1 Like

Was the qualifying final.

How many are still AA quality? Shiel, Merrett… yeah… Daniher has barely played. Hooker missed a heap of football.

Worsfold was a premiership coach. Might have been an All Australian coach too… Does his past success count,? Or do we only live in the past for the players?

Maybe it’s the cattle that’s the problem?

1 Like

Yes. Got the name of the final wrong but the principle was correct.

Interesting question. At the moment I’m so worked up on wanting Woosha out (and knowing that he will be there in 2020) that I haven’t even bothered to look at who might replace him.

I wonder how much Ratten has in the Saints turn around?

3 Likes

So is Worsfold going to let them strangle us and play a extra man in defence to force us to bomb it in and turn it over?

If we don’t go in with some sort of plan to counteract the same tactic Fremantle have used against us almost every time they’ve played against Worsfold I’ll spew up.

1 Like

He might well be someone who is just a good assistant coach but not so good as a head coach. I wouldn’t be actively chasing him just yet, especially if we keep these assistant coaches.

However he was highly rated at Hawthorn and still early days at the saints.

Are you saying when they’re not playing, certain players are sealed in a wooden box (possibly underground) the location of which a new coach will only discover with a map displaying a large X on it, and possibly using a series of random combinations of hops and jumps in sometimes lateral directions?

Is that what you’re saying?

okay mate

Is it really a turnaround? They jumped out of the blocks which at least partially could be put down to being fitter than most other clubs (that was their claim).
They’ve lost their last 3 and are out of the 8.
I doubt they’ll win many more

1 Like