Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

We farcked up by not getting Dimma as coach. Lets learn and next time get one of our own who done a fanatastic apprenticeship.

There’s another former very very good ex player out there with (apparently) excellent coaching credentials. I think after us “Cara’s “ been connected with Brisbane, Collingwood, Geelong and Richmond.

That’s a good enough apprenticeship for me.

Get him in !

Why end his stellar career on low point?

1 Like

Taking the pisss yeah?

Yeah, sarcasm is my coping mechanism. I’d kill to see him as our coach.

1 Like

Its a worry we havent been better going inside 50…

I mean we have know we would have issues sincd Anzac day. A 10 day break to Geelong and we sufferes because of it… No plan.

And nothing fixed against Sydney.

Drink!

2 Likes

How were the tigers going 4 years into Dimmas reign?

6 Likes

Lol. Going inside 50 has been a problem for us for the better part of a decade. I don’t know why you would expect it to be fixed at this point in time.

They made the finals.

Actually, they made the finals for the first time since 2001.
Finished 5th on 15-7.

Your point?

1 Like

They weren’t universally recognised as having a very good list from memory. Doubt they had 7 AA’s in their squad.

2 Likes

Clarkson doesn’t bring in an X captain and club champion after kicking 5 goals in the VFL. That’s the difference between a great coach who makes the tough calls and woosha

4 Likes

Why do you, or anyone for that matter, need a ‘modern’, ‘new age, ‘experienced’, ‘served an apprenticeship’ etc to tell the forwards to lead up and the mids to lower their eyes and look for the presenting target? Just wondering

Because otherwise you’ll be made to carry the can for accepting a premiership coach’s recommendation for a fitness coach.

1 Like

WE SACKED THE COACH…

Of the esports team.

1 Like

Managed.

Dimma was running at a 31% win/loss ratio after his first 2 years without a saga anchor around his neck.
Worsfold was running at a 41% win/loss ratio after 3 years and that includes year one that was negatively skewed by a saga penalised list.
You have grounds to argue the list is still negatively skewed thanks to the saga.

5 Likes

He’s just warming up.

Excuses

3 Likes

Dimma took 7 years to get to 47%, before he nailed it in year 8. Woosha has plenty of time to get this right.

Grasping%20at%20straws

4 Likes