Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Thanks.
Sums up Dimma pretty well after 7 years.

They couldn’t be more different situations, but whatever helps you get through the season I guess.

2 Likes

How will you manage?

Living in reality helps.

6 Likes

you’re arguing/bothering with the wrong person then if you like to live in actual reality.

3 easy wins coming up if you listen to that other thing.

Why do we have to get one of our own? Sheedy wasn’t one of our own.

Went down to the bench last night. Must read blitz @andrewb

1 Like

Yes, coaching from the bench is what he should do more of

F[quote=“Scorpio, post:1570, topic:15403, full:true”]
Why do we have to get one of our own? Sheedy wasn’t one of our own.
[/quote]

Its more so about Cara being universally accepted that he has now served an excellent apprenticeship, has tactical nouse and is next in line for those in waiting. Plus he is one of our own, to me - that’s a bonus.

What a wonderful Sunday afternoon it is.

1 Like

Its more so about Cara being universally accepted that he has now served an excellent apprenticeship, has tactical nouse and is next in line for those in waiting. Plus he is one of our own, to me - that’s a bonus.
[/quote]

Don’t know whether he would have the strength of personality to pull this club out of the doldrums, especially if the entrenched power brokers need to be pulled inline as Benfti has intimated. He would almost certainly need a Balme-like figure to handle that problem for him.

So umps don’t steal 2 games off us, we are 6 & 3 sitting 3rd on the ladder.

Would we be happy with that?

1 Like

Reality bites.

Take an ugly win but unless we put forwardline pressure on and learn to not always use the corridor we aren’t going anywhere

No because it’s only papering over the cracks. We were diabolical against Sydney and again last night. We are miles off it

10 Likes

Showed when Shiel said post interview about heading towards finals

“ maybe see how we go “

well they’re not exactly going to say “yep looking forward to finals” at this stage are they

I would expect “ we are working harder on our craft and we have a way to go but we won’t give up “

Maybe sounds like conceeding defeat

Wow…that’s reading a lot into meaningless post game comments

7 Likes

Woosha didn’t look happy before the game. He didn’t look happy after the game the only difference was, he on the ground with the players after the match. That’s different.

1 Like