Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

Sack the ■■■■ or I’ll whack the ■■■■

1 Like

Lol we don’t give a ■■■■

Lol let’s be real

But it’s the saga

But it’s his assistant coaches

But he is a man manager not a tactical coach

But we are learning

But he gave the club stability

GTFO

So many excuses no actual performances. Sums us up

I’ve cooked my jets on this until now but he’s done. Move him on. Now.

Sack him tonight so at least we might get a bit of a bounce and hopefully get a win against Carlton. The fans at least deserve that

1 Like

TRUTH THREAD MKII

I don’t use social media but can some carnt start a movement to get this carnt sacked?

It’s not just him. We have no decent assistant coaches, no goalkicking coach, no skills coach. A poor strength and conditioning team. The ones who pull the strings must go (and Worsfold)

I would honestly trade zac, hurley, parish, tippa, raz, ANYONE of value that can get us first round picks or maybe a second. These guys do not know what it takes to win

Sack the entire coaching group, administration and start again with some blokes who actually want to win. Will cost us pain for a few years, but it’ll be worth it

Yeah, you might think this is “wob overreacting, blah blah”

Start again. Right now. Any week later, is a week wasted

3 Likes

He’s not getting sacked this week.

Why are you lot doing this to yourselves.

4 Likes

Because we are realistic

1 Like

I think a lot of the people who are over-reacting tonight, thought we were a chance to win. They’ve been burnt badly and refuse to concede that Tigers might actually be a good team.

1 Like

Just close down the club all together

2 Likes

Exactly.

At least wait until we lose next week.

4 Likes

He’s going to have to go now, as he should, but anyone thinking he’s the main reason why we are so bad has rocks in their head

1 Like

You’re a fkg idiot

The discord between players and coach is glaring. He has no interaction with the players on the bench at all. He’s just sitting there like a stunned mullet

im in team skipworth is the reason.

EFA

New Zealand’s bowling well.

2 Likes