Woosha – final moments or finals moment?

No you’re not.
Not if you think they’re going to sack him this week.

There is a tiny little chance of it happening next week if Carlton beat us. Other than that, it won’t happen til the offseason.

This week, next week, end of the season, end of next season…whatever.

If we by some miracle win this game then this thread will live forever in Blitz infamy

3 Likes

I know that

But i also know this club

Delaying the inevitable. Do you agree?

We don’t know how to play footy

Yes

We are ■■■■

Must get a new coach now

1 Like

Then im not wrong with what im saying, and you do agree. We are so fkg pathetic, from the top down

1 Like

Great slips catch there.

2 Likes

you’re right that they should sack him. Some of your other ■■■■ is over the top.

and they’re not sacking him any time soon, no matter how many new threads you make

Il continue to make them

YOU WILL LIKE IT

2 Likes

I will make a fkn thread weekly until this fraud is gone

Ban me, i dont care, but im a fucken realist. The scoreline flatters how utterly pathetic we are

5 Likes

Sack them all, they gotta go. It needs to be done.

No he must stay so we can have more learnings :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

‘Ah yeh, disappointing. As a football side looking to play an attacking game it didn’t really work for us tonight, I thought some players looked a bit off tonight. Of course we had the injuries and that didn’t help but the learning of the group was important tonight’.

1 Like

Agree, that scoreline flattered us.

Soft, insipid and directionless club.

Fark is even take a Scott bro at this club over this guy.

The club has to sack Woosha immediately.

1 Like

Going into a wet weather game against the best wet weather team in the comp with only 1 legitimate small forward, 1 medium and 4 talls should be a sackable offence.

4 Likes

And people crack the sads about calling Johns the messiah.
At least we were joking.