**** got real for FIFA

Yaco you do know Switzerland could have refused to extradite? right?

Does anyone seriously believe that FFA didn’t throw a swag of bribes for 2022? We just didn’t bribe enough.

And this talk that they thought that half a mill was for a sports ground in Trinidad and not to go into that bloke’s pocket…don’t make me laugh.

In my book, Lowy is as corrupt as any of them.

Does anyone seriously believe that FFA didn't throw a swag of bribes for 2022? We just didn't bribe enough.

And this talk that they thought that half a mill was for a sports ground in Trinidad and not to go into that bloke’s pocket…don’t make me laugh.

How does anyone really believe that Australia secured the 2000 Olympics?

I assume that those arrested will be on a CIA plane on their way to a black site in Pakistan for “debriefing”.

Does anyone seriously believe that FFA didn't throw a swag of bribes for 2022? We just didn't bribe enough.

How does anyone really believe that Australia secured the 2000 Olympics?

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/1999/01/olym-j30.html

To be fair, that is probably how country X secured the YYYY Olympics where X is any Olympic host and YYYY is any number divisible by 4…and the World Cup.

Cricket has gone largely by rotation since the first 3.

Cricket is a rotation, though India seem to creep in an extra one.

Bomber girl had it summed up perfectly. IOC, FIFA and most others are as corrupt as they come and we are forced to go along with it.

Oh and it’s not corruption, it’s a “donation” to the federation in the hope they return the favour by voting for the nation. If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck…

Hope the Yanks come for Fahey next then.

FFA knew what sort of organisation they were dealing with, then they go and get the taxpayers’ $45 mil and ■■■■ it up against the wall in order to “win” something they were NEVER going to win. Then they had the audicity to whinge, we should’ve been the ones whinging FFS. Disgusting stuff from Soccer Australia and Frank Lowy.

People need to get it into their heads, sports are ■■■■■■ corrupt, there are very few sporting bodies in the world that are not. If anything countries such as Italy don’t have more corrupt competitions than others, it’s just that they’re the ones actually making an effort to get rid of at least some of the corruption that exists in sport. We on the otherhand, are bunch of fuckwits who cover up anything because “Aussies aren’t corrupt and we don’t dope”. Pure head in the sand fantasy propoganda bullshit. God I hate people.

Sepp Bladder

Amirite?

Strepp Bladder

Amirite?

Fixed for more appropriateness.

Prix just like a UTI, painful & hard to remove.

Bladder being investigated huh?

for sure.

Fifa president Sepp Blatter is being investigated by US officials as part of their inquiry into corruption at the world football body, US media say.

The news came hours after Mr Blatter announced that he was stepping down from his role.

US prosecutors launched a criminal inquiry last week, with seven Fifa officials arrested in Switzerland, part of a group of 14 people indicted.

I’m pretty sure the FBI or whoever would have been investigating him before now.

Good move Sepp. It’ll take time to transfer everything you have to one of the Brazilian hideaways the Germans were so fond of.

Blatter quits. I smell a conspiracy brewing.

Absolutely stinks

Disgraceful that he was even re-elected.

Hope he rots in hell

Isn’t it relatively common knowledge it was around $20.7m?

for sure.

Fifa president Sepp Blatter is being investigated by US officials as part of their inquiry into corruption at the world football body, US media say.

The news came hours after Mr Blatter announced that he was stepping down from his role.

US prosecutors launched a criminal inquiry last week, with seven Fifa officials arrested in Switzerland, part of a group of 14 people indicted.

The fact he was re-elected should sound alarm bells that there is more corruption going on at FIFA.

Good riddance