Great Xmas gift idea

378591-f6ed56f2-1915-11e3-b22c-8bcff1edc

'Cook up' your own fun when waiting for the next episode of Breaking Bad, with this themed Lego-like play set. Picture: citizenbrick.comSource: Supplied

From the Homepage
A TOY company has sparked outrage after creating a "crystal meth lab" for children with Breaking Bad play sets.
{C}{C}

Independent US company Citizen Brick has created a 500-part toy set including all the drugs paraphernalia used in the American television crime drama series, according to the Daily Mail.

The play kit called "SuperLab", inspired by TV show Breaking Bad, allows users to build their own drug dens.

The 500-brick set comes with figurines of the main characters, protective masks, drug paraphernalia, figurines and a version of the car from the show.

378700-4c4986c0-1916-11e3-b22c-8bcff1edc
The play kit called 'SuperLab', inspired by TV show Breaking Bad, allows users to build their own drug dens. Picture: Supplied.Source: Supplied

Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White, a struggling high school chemistry teacher, played by Bryan Cranston.

White is diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer at the beginning of the series and turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine in order to secure his family's financial future before he dies.

The kit, which retails for Pound160 ($272 AUD), has already sold out.

Lego has distanced itself from the product, which resembles a classic Lego set, but is not connected to the Danish company.

378756-4927fd1e-1916-11e3-b22c-8bcff1edc

The play kit called 'SuperLab', inspired by TV show Breaking Bad, allows users to build their own drug dens. Picture: Supplied.Source: Supplied

Citizen Brick's website described the company as an online resource for "impeccable custom-designed small toy collectibles".

It is feared children will get their hands on the toy and use it to recreate Walter White's notorious crystal meth lab.

Beneath the sold-out item, the Citizen Brick website told customers: "Soothe yourself with the Citizen Brick Superlab Playset", according to the Daily Mail.

"Who knows what fun you'll cook up with this deluxe set, chock full of realistic details, and three exclusive minifigs! Over 500 parts!"

major LOLZ

Now they need to create a Sons of Anarchy set, where you run own bikie gang and whorehouse

Lego guns, bombs, war machines - OK.

Lego meth lab - WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Yes, lets ban the children from playing with a meth lab and instead take them to the shooting range.

Yes, lets ban the children from playing with a meth lab and instead take them to the shooting range.

Well I'm a long way from the straightest person in the universe, but I'd much rather my kids shooting guns than cooking meth.

Well I'm a long way from the straightest person in the universe, but I'd much rather my kids shooting guns than cooking meth.

It was more directed at banning something like this yet not having an age limit on guns.

I wonder if anyone realises that you won't actually be able to cook meth with this.

With all this mention of drug dens, a set should be bought and gifted to EFC for Christmas, so that it can be proudly displayed in reception or brought out at press conferences for the jornos to play with.

I wonder if anyone realises that you won't actually be able to cook meth with this.

damnit! wonder if they do refunds

damnit! wonder if they do refunds

Thanks tinhill. I didn't want that coffee anyway!

So that's what a drug dungeon looks like, quite pleasant and bright actually, not like a dungeon at all :D

So that's what a drug dungeon looks like, quite pleasant and bright actually, not like a dungeon at all :D

Doesn't look nearly Dank enough.