Grog Squad

Lol, thanks JBomber.

A security tard came up to me near the end of the game & said "you won't be singing that chant next week" (meaning the Adams family). Its like the MCG & Dome hire a new tosspot every year who thinks he's the new sheriff who's gunna clean up the city. Look forward to hearing the chant loud & clear again on Saturday!

For someone who has never had the pleasure of hearing the Grog Squad (maybe this year) .

Was the security guy a Collingwood supporter or is it the words to the song.

If it’s the words, would love to know them, so I can practice, lol. Are the Grog Squad near/behind goals (cheersquad end) at Etihad, hoping to get to the Brisbane game (if my roster stays the same).

“Your sister is your mother, your uncle is your father, you always fark each other, the (insert team) family”.

You forgot the crucial “da da da da, duh duh; da da da da, duh duh; da da da da, da da da da, da da da da, duh duh” bit :slight_smile:

A security tard came up to me near the end of the game & said "you won't be singing that chant next week" (meaning the Adams family). Its like the MCG & Dome hire a new tosspot every year who thinks he's the new sheriff who's gunna clean up the city. Look forward to hearing the chant loud & clear again on Saturday!

Hahah he said that to someone else. Smart ■■■■. Just gonna make it worse IMO.

Hahah he said that to someone else. Smart ■■■■. Just gonna make it worse IMO.

Hahahah. We’re gonna belt it out loud and clear for those Filth C***S! Get into it fellas, we need every last one you tomorrow.

For someone who has never had the pleasure of hearing the Grog Squad (maybe this year) .

If it’s the words, would love to know them, so I can practice, lol. Are the Grog Squad near/behind goals (cheersquad end) at Etihad, hoping to get to the Brisbane game (if my roster stays the same).

“Your sister is your mother, your uncle is your father, you always fark each other, the (insert team) family”.

I thought it was specifically reserved for Fark Carlton?

I thought it was specifically reserved for Fark Carlton?

So did I but it got a run against Hawthorn which was quite funny, considering they had a fair amount of Hawthorn families sitting in the bay in front of the Grog Squad.

We used to sing “your father is your brother” in that part…

Most of the chants can be changed to suit whomever we’re playing its just that some are more appropriate to the fanbase than others. For tomorrow (to the tune of you are my sunshine) “You are a bogan, a magpie bogan , you’re only happy on pension day. Your mums out stealing, your dads drug dealing so please don’t take my hubcaps away”.

Most of the chants can be changed to suit whomever we're playing its just that some are more appropriate to the fanbase than others. For tomorrow (to the tune of you are my sunshine) "You are a bogan, a magpie bogan , you're only happy on pension day. Your mums out stealing, your dads drug dealing so please don't take my hubcaps away".

One of my faves.

LOL

Does anybody know where the closest to the grog squad unreserved seating is? thanks

Does anybody know where the closest to the grog squad unreserved seating is? thanks

The cement steps near the grog squad.

1 Like
Most of the chants can be changed to suit whomever we're playing its just that some are more appropriate to the fanbase than others. For tomorrow (to the tune of you are my sunshine) "You are a bogan, a magpie bogan , you're only happy on pension day. Your mums out stealing, your dads drug dealing so please don't take my hubcaps away".

Oh that’s gold!

“YOU’RE GOING HOME IN THE BACK OF A DIVVY VAN”, is one of the most transferrable chants of all time. You can even use it in the street.

The cement steps near the grog squad.

Thanks Zimmer

1 Like

I always thought “your sister is your mother, your uncle is your brother” would be better because it rhymed with itself, and also with “you always (love) each other”.

Is there a specific hawks frog squad song? Lyrics too would be great

It’s like a Grog Squad, … but in France.

So the grog squad outlived the active supporter group area? Who would have guessed…