Grog Squad

Good numbers in the grog squad on the weekend, Really lifted to atmosphere, Almost mad the cheer squad lift another gear, Thou got to hand it to them the fletch tifo they had was great

Dodgey = grog squad grows a leg & a lung. 

Good numbers in the grog squad on the weekend, Really lifted to atmosphere, Almost mad the cheer squad lift another gear, Thou got to hand it to them the fletch tifo they had was great

What happened at 3tr time i think it was, Alot of sining, Did a few north fans cop it? Bcoz security got rid of some but one of the guards were cheesed right off, Wanted to "smash his head in"

To the tune of rubber ducky

Chappy chappy you’re the one

You make game day so much fun

Chappy chappy we’re so awfully fond of you

What happened at 3tr time i think it was, Alot of sining, Did a few north fans cop it? Bcoz security got rid of some but one of the guards were cheesed right off, Wanted to "smash his head in"

A north supporter was mouthing off so security moved him to a seat (great idea - reward a moron with a seat upgrade).  He eventually snuck out in the last qtr after we kicked a goal.  The GS find that a rendition of "16 flags sitting on the wall" tends to get the point home to the peasentry clubs. 

To the tune of rubber ducky
Chappy chappy you're the one
You make game day so much fun
Chappy chappy we're so awfully fond of you

Goodbye Geelong, hello Dons

Nothing can stop us when Chappy's on

Feels so right, can't be wrong

Chappy kicks goals the whole game long.

These Chappy days are yours & mine

Share them with me (oh Chappy days)

A north supporter was mouthing off so security moved him to a seat (great idea - reward a moron with a seat upgrade).  He eventually snuck out in the last qtr after we kicked a goal.  The GS find that a rendition of "16 flags sitting on the wall" tends to get the point home to the peasentry clubs. 

He must have done something or said something to the bald security guard, He was fuming!...Would'nt let the issue go, sayng he should of hit him.

He must have done something or said something to the bald security guard, He was fuming!...Would'nt let the issue go, sayng he should of hit him.

His bearded up mate was worse! Nearly Liverpool Kissed the bald one.

either way some unhappy security in the last qtr, Made even worse bcoz the bald one did not agree with giving them a seat upgrade for being idiots lol

Am I that old that I don't even know half the songs you are referencing?

Or am I that young that I don't even know half the songs you are referencing?

Let us tell you how it will be

Chapman

He'll kick one for you and three for me

Chapman

'Cos he's the Chapman

Yeah he's the Chapman*

*Coat.  Got.

I don't hang with the Grog Squad - my seats are elsewhere - but I'm a big fan of their work and join in when I can. It'd be good to see a definitive list of songs so I could sing along ....

I also admire the lady in the forward pocket at Etihad away games (around aisle 6) who leads the Essendon chant after every goal. Gives you a stern look and points at you if you're not chanting along. Love it.

I don't hang with the Grog Squad - my seats are elsewhere - but I'm a big fan of their work and join in when I can. It'd be good to see a definitive list of songs so I could sing along ....

I also admire the lady in the forward pocket at Etihad away games (around aisle 6) who leads the Essendon chant after every goal. Gives you a stern look and points at you if you're not chanting along. Love it.

Aaah Mary-Anne.

Been a friend of hers a long time now and we'd be regulars at the VFL as well.

Could hear the grog squad from level 3 on Friday, made sure I joined in too

Waiting for a recording contract before we release a greatest hits volume 1.  After that we might try a "like a version" type album where we get famous artist to sing your favorite chants.  Imagine Frankie Valli belting out "we love you Fletcher" or James Reyne immortalising the hit "Oh Hurley". 

Let us tell you how it will be

Chapman

He'll kick one for you and three for me

Chapman

'Cos he's the Chapman

Yeah he's the Chapman*

*Coat.  Got.

BEEEE BAP BAP BAAA DI DOOOHH
BEEE BAP BAP BAA DI DOOOH

HE'S THE CHAP MAN

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Batman Chapman!

Oh Jackson Merrett, you are a gun…

Could hear the we are Essendon chant on the TV pretty well, Need to keep it going longer.

Every Essendon Home game against the Dawks their grog squad(At  least I assume it's their GS) stand behind my reserved seats on the wing, Aisle 36/37, I've copped it for a good 3 years now, They would abuse everyone in the area and we couldn't say much because the scoreboard was always so lopsided, But come Friday night If we are in this and end up winning I'm going to lose it, My brother and I can't stand it any longer.

So to all Essendon folk, If you wanted to stick it up these farkers and our best chance for a while is Friday night your welcome to join and send these carnts packing.

DA-MI-AN

CUPIDO

DA-MI-AN

CUPIDO