Grog Squad

I suspect the drone style chant is ubiquitous. I can remember as a young chap (in the early to mid-80s) going to watch Wellington play rugby at Athletic park, hearing Weeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllingtooooooooooooooooon echo around the stands.

Grog Squad Challenge: I want to hear this one by years end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQPSI0fXqcs

Lyrics:
We are Millwall, (Essendon)
We are Millwall, 
We are Millwall, from the Den, (Windy Hill)
We are Millwall, super Millwall, 
We are Millwall, from the Den 
No one likes us, no one likes us, 
No one likes us, we don't care, 
We are Millwall, super Millwall, 
We are Millwall, from the Den...

I'd love to hear that reworked, not many of us Millwall supporters getting around.
There's another Wall fan on here, he posts under the name Alan_Noonan.

For the record: Not a Millwall supporter. (Thanks for Cahill though!)  But you've got the best fans in the league. I believe there's a song about it. :D

Did You Know:
After being formed in 1878, Everton FC wore this strip in the 1881 and 1882 seasons.
everton_1880-1881_ag.gif

EFC - Don the Sash.

It was awesome watching Cahill play in the FA cup final in 2004, such a shame Kevin Muscat was injured. Would have been great to have both Aussies out there.

Our strip needs a big leather belt.

Love the Merrett chant. Roger etc.

Hahahahah,thank you !

Expecting a big rendition of " The Merrett" on Friday, Classic song that one.

i has the Rum ready ! Bring on tomorrow ;-)

Yeah pumped.

City or Punt Rd end for ANZAC?

City or Punt Rd end for ANZAC?

Always Punt Rd End. 

Cheers

royal...

Good form yesterday, had a seriously good time. I wandered around the back for a bit and had a chat with a few…if you didnt recognise me I was the tinned, tattoed bloke wearing a guernsey with jobes number.

i was the one drinking 4 beers a quarter... ohh and fark me hows the carlton supporter in there !! gees i gave him curry but he didnt bite LOL

VdUtfbI.png

Save this one for Sydney boys

I was the one who told the collingwood mole and that bloke to fark off at the end haha

I was the one holding my friend back from the Pies farkwit who was calling Lumumba a "spearchucker". Racially vilifying anyone is fuct up, but this guy not only vilified a guy from his own team, but my Fijian friend as well. Class act. Ugly end to the day. (Then again, the fish rots at the head, doesn't it Ed?)

Was thinking maybe we could adapt the Celtic/Everton 'It's a Grand Old Team' song. Great tune, sounds great ■■■■■■, something along these lines potentially...

http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/everton-chants/its-grand-old-team/

'It's a grand old team to play for, 

and it's a grand old team to support,

and if, you know, your history,

it's enough to make your heart go woooooaaah, 

we don't care what others say,

what the fark to we care,

because we always know that there's going to be a show

when the essendon boys are there

and while I'm browsing that site I'll throw in one more for Marty Gleeson. Feel free to chop, change or abuse. 

http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/everton-chants/follow-follow-1/

Follow Follow Follow

Essendon is the team to follow

and theres no better reason 

than to see Marty Gleeson 

He's the best little half back we know

Another interesting night in the grog squad to look forward too... always a lil bit edgy with the Tiggers...

Another interesting night in the grog squad to look forward too... always a lil bit edgy with the Tiggers...

Big one for the grog squad tonight! Always alot of argy bargy between us and the Tiges grog squad. Get down there people!