Groom, Best Man Goes Ape

<span style="font-size:18px;">Bride in hospital, groom and best man charged after Hobart wedding brawl</span>
By Edith Bevin

Updated

&nbsp;<p><span><span>earlier today at 9:08am</span><span>Sat 29 Nov 2014, 9:08am</span></span></p>

A Hobart bride has been hospitalised and her groom and his best man charged with disorderly conduct following an alcohol-fuelled brawl at their wedding reception this morning.

Celebrations were in full swing when the bride became unwell just after midnight (AEDT) and guests called an ambulance.

When paramedics arrived they called for police backup because of the drunk and rowdy crowd.

Police said when they turned up some of the wedding party became aggressive and threw punches.

It took six police units to bring the situation under control, they said.

The groom and the best man were taken into police custody and have now been charged with disorderly conduct.

Police said the maid of honour was also spoken to but not taken into custody.

The bride is receiving treatment in the Royal Hobart Hospital for alcohol poisoning.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-29/bride-in-hospital-groom-and-best-man-locked-up-after-wedding/5927608

And away we go ... off to a flying start. 

This is why cousins should never marry.

Bogan weddings, the series

stay tuned...

Apparently the blue was over whether the father of the bride or the father of the groom should pick up the bar tab.

Their mother suggested they split it but no one was having any of that.

see what happens when you have marriage equality.

I am so home sick right now. 

Apparently the blue was over whether the father of the bride or the father of the groom should pick up the bar tab.

Their mother suggested they split it but no one was having any of that.

Had to read it twice, don't judge me.

Well played.

bogan wedding i knee you in the balls cake.

Oh dear, only in Tassie, just the usual.  Bloody hell, have a lot to live up to in Nov next year, gulp

*Darli, I think we need your help :)