Guess the location (a new game)

Sorry guys - been so spellbound by AFLX*

*not true

Where is this?

Your dungeon?

2 Likes

Prague. Wenceslas square.

Tick to the first bit. It’s actually a pisstake of the Wencelas Statue by David Cerny (same guy who does several pieces around Prague, including the babies on the TV tower). This one is inside a shopping mall which is quite close to the proper statue. If you look closely you’ll see that the horse has its tongue poking out…

Ah, we stayed at the Novotel Wenceslas square last trip and wandered around the area. It looks the same as the one in the Lucerna Palace gallery. I wasn’t aware there was a duplicate at a shopping centre, I must check it out

Need the City name.
Extra points for naming the location where the photo was taken from

Wow, a friend of mine went there last year and has a photo almost identical to this.

That’s Salzburg. Not sure of exact photo location.

Yes, Salzburg.
Photos taken from the catacombs built into the side of the cliff

1 Like

Oh nice, I didn’t try that place when I was there.

Apologies, I don’t have any photos handy and am about to turn in, anyone can jump in and take my spot.

K then.
Where was this taken?
And for bonus Blitzcoins, what is it & when was it taken?

Looks like Trump

Yep.

London protests mid last year?

Looks too skinny to be of trump.

But it’s a mariachi, so Mexico?

Right country

Not much else to identify it though!

Mexico will do for the location as the pic could be taken in any rando Spanish colonial town. In fact it is Valladolid during a road trip across the Yucatan.

Can you work out what it is & when?

My guess is during the election of Trump, when he was telling the Mexicans that they would be paying for his big, beautiful wall.

Not the election