Gumby

Play him. I dont see why we shouldnt. Add in a crameri or a hurley so theres another tall forward there atleast. hes been thrown into our forward line in the last two weeks, the first game being shocking weather and this game where he wasnt too influentual but he's been the only fit tall forward we have at the moment. Bringing in hurls or crammers will mean gumby will not get the best defender straight up either. we have three games left before finals no point just dropping him after two freaking games, wheres he suspose to get the consitency from there?

Did he not play CHB a bit in jnr footy...maybe try him there and have jake and hurls up forward whilst fletch is out...cant hurt now

imo he doesn't have the speed or strength to play back. Any opponent with speed or body size would carve him up.

How can anyone form a valid opinion until he strings 5-10 games in a row?? Easy, you can't. A player needs game time to ease into the transition of VFL to AFL style of game.

Also, I bet he trains well, which probably means great potential.

The only way to know for sure if he can handle it is to get him in there as much as possible. instruct the players to give it to Gumby! See what happens. Cant be any worse than what has happened in the last few weeks!

The only way to know for sure if he can handle it is to get him in there as much as possible. instruct the players to give it to Gumby! See what happens. Cant be any worse than what has happened in the last few weeks!

THIS.

It can't - can it? Utterly shameful past 3 results.

Please win, soon, Bombers

:(

I would of liked to see how Gumby/Daniher would of worked in the same forward line but I don't think we could do it this week. North run hard out of defense.