GWS Match Thread

So is this one of the most corrupt umpiring performances in recent times?

Does Leigh Fischer bleed?

Something to chew on for next time ya thinks…I like it!

1 Like

Was our game totally robbed :disappointed:

Comms sucking off a team that needed umpire assistance to beat a middle rung team. Yeah, they’re farking gods.

1 Like

Josh Kelly has been the standout performer on the ground today, he has 37 disposals, ten inside 50s, 12 score involvements and 10 tackles.

WSPHU…whatever it costs!

1 Like

Even that last passage of play, the umpire has paid hold in the ball against Colyer even though he handballed it
I keep saying, our tackles don’t get rewarded but our opponents do every time even when they shouldn’t

Tin foil hat on it’s a ■■■■■■■ conspiracy

1 Like

His ears will be be bleeding that’s for sure.

Alternatively we could tag the ■■■■.

1 Like

What an utterly unconvincing showing by GWS with 4 extra players

Umps playing rockstars as usual, GW Sydney is the new Sydney, watch us lose a decade worth of close games to umpire jerk off calls and whistle away to punches in the head of our players

Zaka had to come off for bandaging, no call, not a whistle.

That’s when you know the game is ■■■■■■■ rigged.

Choke on your fu cking whistle fisher you piece of ■■■■.

3 Likes

Yep - and we will see a pendulum between GWS and Swans for ever now - so there will ALWAYS be a Syd side up there in the Top 4. When GWS fall away in 5-6 years time, you can guarantee Syd will be up there to take their place.

1 Like

What was the free kick for goal count?

Hmmm…yeah…to a degree or two…or 3 or 4.

Them lots in their half to us wtnf!

Goals from turnovers. Now THAT’S a stat worth taking notice of.

I was keeping an eye on it - I think it was 4-1.

Our kicking for goal is deplorable. Every time Cale, Jobe or JD have a shot I just can’t look. Cale looks completely devoid of any confidence. Momentum killer.

1 Like

Spot on - the greed of the AFL to try and take over rugby - it will never happen.

They cleared the ball out of their defence easily, every single time.