GWS stuff around, get run down - game review thread

Hooker CLUNK mark that he had no chance to win from the Hep kick, for the give off to Smack.

12 Likes

Never Give Up is the mantra

4 Likes

Great to see Parish kick that goal. Been his Achilles heal - massive moment.

13 Likes

Thanks you Bellchambers for finally helping us win. Much Love!

The umps owed us one (at least).

We’re just too wasteful with the ball to be taken seriously but hell, despite all that, what a win.

Hooker you big dawg!!!

19 Likes

Goal review system is working just fine. Well done AFL.

19 Likes

Hooker legit bleeds red and black.

20 Likes

Pumped!!!

1 Like

Always a controversy when we win.

1 Like

Looking forward to throwing our good win away tonight by losing to Sydney next week.

Our kicking is abysmal but our handballing has gone from a strength to a weakness.

7 Likes

HOOKER forward

2 Likes

Wonder if Gwilty enjoyed this one.

We had no right to win that

Good to see some grit

Hooker you ■■■■■■ ripper

8 Likes

Was thinking the same thing but wanted to savour this moment

2 Likes

Parish is quickly becoming the player at essendon that I have the most confidence to kick a goal.

18 Likes

Go away!

16 Likes

A gutsy but very unconvincing win. The current Essendon side would be the least football skilled side I’ve watched for fifty years. Yeah, including the 70’s.

How a team that can’t hit a target by foot or hand, can rarely mark the ball, can’t sheppard nor consistently stick tackles won that game, leaves me happy but scratching my head at our ineptitude.

7 Likes

Can we finally ■■■■ Basil Zempilas off and have Jobe take his job?

32 Likes

Fair rub of the green in the last quarter, about time we were on that side of the ledger!

I’ve been critical of Langford but he had a great last quarter, as for Hooker, the guy never loses a one on one. He’s vital to our forward structure considering the injuries we have.
Gives us a chance to play Francis down back permanently too.

7 Likes