Hannebery Vs Hurley - How Many, If Any?

Bump was shocking. Then to have him say that he only saw Hurley at the last second... 

Zero.

Way to carry on about one of the many free kicks that wasn’t paid.

Should be one. Will be none.

Hurley 4 weeks. Reckless, high impact to swans player.

Think you're overreacting here Soulnet. Both were going for the ball.

Way to carry on about one of the many free kicks that wasn't paid.

Way to carry on about a thread you didn't have to comment in. Should I make a poll for each non decision or will the umpires on that already exists be enough?

I have no understanding or faith in the MRP system.

Should be two weeks, but wouldn't be surprised with none. Expect  one.

Should be one. Will be none.

Think you're overreacting here Soulnet. Both were going for the ball.

I'm probably quite annoyed because Fox Footy were nice enough to say that it was Hurley's fault. When fumbling for a ball your first thought is to keep your eyes on what's around you right? (not having a go at you but i'm ****** off).

It’s the AFLs fault. They’ve stopped protecting the head, and suspending blokes who make contact to an opponents head. It’s open season out there as long as the ball is in the vicinity.

0 weeks

A free kick would have been sufficient! Non reportable.

Hannebury new he was there, was looking straight at him.

AFL will let him off because it was to an Essendon player and they okay end the Buddy deal so they are clearly in the Swans pocket, they would die for a Buddy v Hawks GF.

Nearly snapped his neck, however because the player he hit has a red sash he will get off.

Not reportable. Those likening it to the Long on Simmonds bump have lost it.

Two. Just because we've copped it the other way and that's the rule. No sympathy anymore.

Go watch the Le Cras bump from last week...

Then watch the Hanneberry one tonight.

Le Cras got 1 week. No way Hanneberry's was even close to that. It was definitely a free kick, probably no more.

Behind the scenes at the Match Review Panel...

[spoiler]Wheel-of-morality1.jpg[/spoiler]

looks worse from one angle, he really leans down and into him.

then to fake the rib injury.

5 years ago yep, go for it, but today that ■■■■■ not on.

and in comparison to some of the soft suspensions EFC have had to cop, its worth a few weeks

Hurley will go for it.