Happy Birthday Hirdy!

#standbyhirdonhisbirthday

You guys,.....fair dinkum, I think I ran ouit of likes.

Crack up.

Hope James gets to read this & has a giggle for his B Day.

Have a good one Hirdy.

(I heard his party's at Taco Bills.)

You guys,.....fair dinkum, I think I ran ouit of likes.
Crack up.
Hope James gets to read this & has a giggle for his B Day.
Have a good one Hirdy.
(I heard his party's at Taco Bills.)

As long as he doesn't eat anyone else's or order anything too exotic he should be right.

Tanya says once he's wearing his birthday suit, she'll be in a very good position.

If the AFL don't let this happen, Bomber Thompson has said he is willing to step in to Hirdy's position.
Do you think he could rise to the challenge?
It will be interesting to know if he's 'still got it.'
He's a hard man Bomber so I think he would be up to the task. And if he's not, Hirdy's stash of Melanotan could come in handy.
It will be interesting to see if Bomber follows Hirdy's gameplan or if he decides to make some key position changes.

Tanya says once he's wearing his birthday suit, she'll be in a very good position.

If the AFL don't let this happen, Bomber Thompson has said he is willing to step in to Hirdy's position.
He's a hard man Bomber so I think he would be up to the task. And if he's not, Hirdy's stash of Melanotan could come in handy.
It will be interesting to see if Bomber follows Hirdy's gameplan or if he decides to make some key position changes.

It's well known that Bomber thinks the key positions should switch ends.

Bomber will no doubt still switch back for a 10 minute burst in the last quarter of play.

wont that just make his willy go orange

Happy birthday, to the great man!
Probably time to watch the West Coast vs. Hird game again to celebrate :)

I assume Vlad won't be attending for fear that the guests mistake him for the pinata.

Bomber will no doubt still switch back for a 10 minute burst in the last quarter of play.

End to end!

End to end!

I'm worried he will get a bit bored and bring in a sandwich to munch on half way through.

End to end!

I'm worried he will get a bit bored and bring in a sandwich to munch on half way through.

I haven't heard it called a sandwich before... but ok.

A tad disrespectful guys.

2 Likes

and it is again

9 Likes

Happy Birthday to the great man. Wishing him health and happiness.

6 Likes

Is he old enough to participate in music threads on blitz now?

1 Like

Sad that his bday marks the anniversary of the saga.

Spent the arvo at the NSM yesterday and must say his display was pretty cool as was Warnies. Was only after I left did I click that it was his Birthday