Happy Birthday James

You guys know this is an old thread. His birthday is in February.

It’s like how the Queen’s actual birthday is in April, but we have the holiday to celebrate in June.

Yep, it’s exactly like that…

Hope Hirdy had a good birthday

Hope Hirdy had a good birthday

You mean last year?
His isn’t until Saturday.

Hope Hirdy hads a good birthday

On Saturday.

Born on 4 February, sorry, was running off January calendar, usually behind the times.

Happy Birthday James.

Spike was reported in the Sun this morning as saying Jim was one of the “finest people he had ever met” owtte

Anyway. I hope Hirdy has a happy birthday with his family around him on Saturday.

Interesting comments from
Robbo too - shock horror the media seem to have got it wrimg again.

*wrong

Interesting comments from Robbo too - shock horror the media seem to have got it wrimg again.

What comments?

Interesting comments from Robbo too - shock horror the media seem to have got it wrimg again.

What comments?

it would be really nice if the EFC could tweet happy birthday to him on its twitter account.

Spike was reported in the Sun this morning as saying Jim was one of the "finest people he had ever met" owtte

Anyway. I hope Hirdy has a happy birthday with his family around him on Saturday.

And I always remember this quote from Julian Burnside:

I’ve been at the bar now for 38 years and I’ve never acted for someone I regard as so honourable,” he says. “That’s not something I say lightly, let me make that very clear. I’ve acted for some very good people.”

and, from everything I have read and seen of James Hird over many years following his career, it is impossible to disagree with that perception. And James Hird is also the best footballer I have ever seen. James - you are a champion person. Happy Birthday!

Sure hope his 44th is better than his 40th

“I’ve been at the bar now for 38 years and I’ve never acted for someone I regard as so honourable,” . - Julian Burnside on James Hird.

Just decided … Going on a T Shirt.

Happy birthday to my hero.

Yeah, the skinny kid who came down from Canberra, faced so many physical adversities on the field, punctured lung, hammy, the foot, the face and overcame them all,

Yeah, the skinny kid who came down from Canberra, faced so many physical adversities on the field, punctured lung, hammy, the foot, the face and overcame them all,

And will overcome this.

I saved the words from Solomon’s tweet when we got kicked out of the Finals
" James Hird is one of the greatest individuals i have ever met. A man of elite character and integrity"

Happy birthday Jim. May every day be better than the last.