Hard Tag

Interesting observation.
I have a mate in that particular field, and it reminds me of a chat I had with him a couple of weeks ago.

It’s part of Bomber Radio, if that means anything…

This was so good, good to see the players just relax, not be sanitized, show some personality and give off the typical cliche answers.

Interesting because I generally perceived him to play with a bit of mongrel without really knowing what he’s like off the field. I recall in front of myself and a couple mates a few years back at Windy Hill in the VFL, he reminded St Kilda ruck Steven King that he had “a ■■■■ haircut”.

I enjoyed his many self deprecating remarks about just being a plodding ruckman. Still quicker than Jobe though.

1 Like

I think that’s how he is percieved by many. Good looking bloke who dominates off the field maybe more so than on it, but in reality is just a normal bloke who has his insecurities and self doubts about whether he can play this game or not.

Seems to be a player that the boys would just love getting around and seeing him play well.

Jack post > production of bomber radio last year.

Hooksey is a real chatterbox. Can’t wait to hear someone like Raz in this format.

1 Like

Hopefully they follow through on the commitment to get hepp next week.

Yeah, no doubt

4 Likes

*gesticulates

Thought it was great so nice to hear the players relaxed.

Jobe was the guest this week.

Great show - so good hearing the stories they all brought.

Jobe is a very funny guy!

Jobe’s great.

I’m torn between wanting to get the loose guys like Walla or Hartley on. Or having the robots like Zerrett get on and have a laugh.

CONOR

Actually a hard choice, as much personality as joe has, as soon as he has to talk about footy/the club, he goes 100% full robot.

“They call me Razzle-Dazzle”…

Good one. Same as Joe. Goes full robot when talking footy.

Need to throw a few more blokes under the bus for mine, would really make it amusing! I reckon Darcy Parish would be a good one to have on, he’s a really good country kid and I’m sure he’d be only too glad to stitch up a few teammates! Not having met any of them, I’d reckon they’d be a bit like this:

Loose units: Harts, Walla, Darc, Dys, Joey, Razzle, Zaka, Fridge, Riddles, Lav, Marty, Brown, Pops

Line and length: Hurls, BJ, Myers, Trav, Pidge, Zerrett, Leuey, Stants, Jerrett,

He does since the “razzle-dazzle” interview. A shame really.

1 Like

I don’t have twitter but would love to tell the club this is brilliant. The new pod casts, and videos are fantastic.

Keep up the good work. Better than any other club.

PS: Jobe is hilarious.

Awesome work.

2 Likes

This is great.