Hardy

What about bringing Hardy back? He is killing it in the forward line for the VFL side

Rumour has it he is going to coach Pascoe Vale next year and bring some mates from WA to the club.
More than rumoured, it's been officially announced by the club.

He applied for a job at EFC and didn’t get it. Has said Pascoe Vale will up his skill set, and he will return to try again at EFC. Loves our club does Kyle.

Deserves a second shot at making it.

It’s funny that a Pascoe Vale coach could technically still be in our best 22. Good luck to him!

Good for him, he’s a good bloke and I’m sure we haven’t seen the last of him at the club in one fashion or another.

Rumour has it he is going to coach Pascoe Vale next year and bring some mates from WA to the club.

He applied for a job at EFC and didn’t get it. Has said Pascoe Vale will up his skill set, and he will return to try again at EFC. Loves our club does Kyle.

hell yea, deserves another shot. …great attitude.

make him captain, and leap coach.

Not for us, but somebody will pick him up I reckon.

Hope so, I always liked the guy.

Ultimate in between footballer
Arguably too good for amateur level, but missing a few key attributes to make it pro

BRING HIM IN

WSPHU

Looks like a reborn player, really hope we have a look

How many times has this ever worked

The nearest I can think of is Podsiadly?

Would be madness to pick him up. Won’t happen

Not sure how much you’ve seen of him this year Peet, but making him Captain has really made him a player at another level. Has another aspect to his game now, that he didn’t before. I always thought he lacked just a bit of confidence & cool headedness, it always seemed to be the 2nd guessing of himself that got him into trouble, & the L/ship responsibility seems to have ironed that out.

I really think he is worth another crack.

He would have played a fair bit of senior footy this year if he was on the list. Better option than Ambrose forward, not sure if he was ever given enough time as a genuine forward.

It’s apparently gonna work with Mitch Brown.

I dunno about Hardy, he’s still borderline, but in the right team in the right situation, he could be dangerous.

I don’t think we are that team or that situation, but best of luck to him if he does get another crack somewhere. He’s clearly worked hard for it this year.