Have a Great Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. Let’s hope Santa drops a big bag of ■■■■ at ASADA headquarters and Princes Park

Merry Christmas everyone. I’ve enjoyed the year and met some more blitzers despite my lengthy absence. We’ve stuck together through a brutal two years and we’re still here. Hopefully we get a good result early next year and we’ll enjoy no.17 the most. Stay safe everyone and I’ll see you at the footy in 2015.

Cheers to CJohns and everyone else sharing the good oil, it’s not lost on this poster.

Go Bombers!

A reply to: @Humble NSW Fan regarding QuoteLink

Merry Christmas all from the northern suburb of Dubbo.

Go bombers!

I’m more of a Jubilee Street guy myself.

A boy I’ve had a crush on for 5 years just came over to visit me. Christmas is good so far.

Thanks for another year Blitzers, have a happy Christmas :slight_smile:

A reply to: @em2009 regarding QuoteLink

A boy I've had a crush on for 5 years just came over to visit me. Christmas is good so far.

It would be funny if he were a Blitzer and he somehow saw this.

I hope I get peptides

A reply to: @Black Kavanagh regarding QuoteLink

A boy I've had a crush on for 5 years just came over to visit me. Christmas is good so far.

He wouldn’t even know what a forum is. Let alone know how to use one.

A reply to: @fogdog regarding QuoteLink

Zaka came to visit you? ;)

I would be dead and on my way to heaven if that ever happened!

Merry Blitzmas everybody.

Merry Christmas to all

A reply to: @Black Kavanagh regarding QuoteLink

He wouldn’t even know what a forum is. Let alone know how to use one.

Yiannis? Stavros? Savvas?

Salami.

A merry Christmas to you all from Canberra.

Fark Carlton.

Bacon bourbon.

Wowee!!!

Salami.
This could mean a number of things...

To all my fellow Blitizers: Another huge year we have endured, we have made new friends, learnt so much, fought among ourselves (just like a real family :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful day with your family and friends and I am so looking forward to an exciting 2015. We may not be premiers (although I really hope we are), but as long as we smash FARK Carlton and JUDAS Port Adelaide, I will be happy. We have so
many positives at our club at the moment, it is awesome. Everyone chill out re the ASAGA, what will be, will be and we will live with that.

Love all of you, you have kept me grounded during the year, we truly have the best team EVER: Go the mighty Bombers

A reply to: @bomber_girl regarding QuoteLink

Salami.
This could mean a number of things...

@BLTN

COME ON DOWN SON

Nope