Have the week off, boys

I am trying to be positive here, the boys need some refreshment, send them off for 3-4 days, let the boys go home, ignore everything and do their own training for the week, come back Thursday-Friday and try and find something. They need to break up this rutt that they are in and surely, with the way things are, it can't be any worse. Go for a holiday Hirdy, Bomber, everyone and let the lawyers take charge.

nothing will save us now 

nothing will save us now 

Precisely the negativity we need to rid ourselves of.

Lol.

I thought this was aimed at our posters and not our players .

I actually don’t think it’s that bad of an idea.

Get away together, relax, few light runs, have a few beers, just chill out.

Next two weeks doesn’t matter anyway, we’re playing finals so that’s the only game that matters at the moment.

Let the boys get out on the ■■■■, ring Benny cousins for the party favours.

This season has become a trainwreck................again

Cant blame them though

A lot of these players have been through this giving/easing up era under knights and showing the same signs under Hird.

He has to knock it out of them and they need to HTFU, a decade of mediocre performances is not good enough.

I said this last week, they need to clear their heads.

It was terry daniher’s birthday during the week. Go out and have a Sunday session with him tomorrow.

Had the same conversation during the week. We've tried high and low training loads. How about we just let them get smashed at nightclubs for a week? Couldn't be much worse.

One thing I can pretty much guarantee is that this slide would have happened regardless of the supplements saga. The program is a shambles. I think the reason Melksham is playing so well is because he trained super hard in the pre season and has carried on this attitude throughout the entire season. I think it would be quite funny watching Goddard, Stanton, Watson, Davey, Jetta etc at training. Their effort at training would be indicative of their effort in a game.

Didn’t they have a few days off a few weeks ago?

I need a week off.

nothing will save us now 

Well you're a winner, aren't you?

Definitely need to change things up. Can't see what harm in taking a few days off from the usual routine. Would like to see a bit more innovation on the field to

Would love to give some of them the next 6 years off, off our list!

I am trying to be positive here, the boys need some refreshment, send them off for 3-4 days, let the boys go home, ignore everything and do their own training for the week, come back Thursday-Friday and try and find something. They need to break up this rutt that they are in and surely, with the way things are, it can't be any worse. Go for a holiday Hirdy, Bomber, everyone and let the lawyers take charge.

Strip us of points but DO NOT take our draft picks please AFL

Play youth for remaining games this season.....for match experience Merret, Hams, Kav, Browne should all come in and play experience and taste for next preseason

One thing I can pretty much guarantee is that this slide would have happened regardless of the supplements saga. The program is a shambles. I think the reason Melksham is playing so well is because he trained super hard in the pre season and has carried on this attitude throughout the entire season. I think it would be quite funny watching Goddard, Stanton, Watson, Davey, Jetta etc at training. Their effort at training would be indicative of their effort in a game.

you don't know that

there were 14K people on here last Tuesday before it crashed - just to here what the afl was going to say - and we aren't even directly involved

what if you were a player - and its your future they're deciding

they were looking foreward to getting the asada report just to hear - that the afl wants to take our points anyway

Although we have fallen apart late in the year for 3 years in a row the players have every reason to have given up the ghost this year.

This comp is hard enough when everything goes right off field

Some players from other teams have a had a week or two off due to personal matters off field

Our whole freaking list has been beset by off field matters this year.

They really should not be expected to play at all with the ■■■■■ thats gone on at the club this year

I bet most of the players now hope they dont get to play finals and who could blame them

They must be sick to death of being at the club and facing this mess

Having a week or a few days off isn't going to improve our goal kicking or our disposal skills. Today they were both disgusting. Couldn't hit targets 20m away.

Only 3 weeks left for the players anyway. We will get kicked out 1st week of the finals.

Having a week or a few days off isn't going to improve our goal kicking or our disposal skills. Today they were both disgusting. Couldn't hit targets 20m away.

Only 3 weeks left for the players anyway. We will get kicked out 1st week of the finals.

So, what? You reckon more skill sessions are needed? I don't think so.