Hawks Match Thread

Couldn’t disagree more.

Maybe Colyer 3 years ago. His pace shot.

I will back 21 of them

If Colyer smashes it I’ll be rubbing these posts in your faces. Of course, if he continues the way he’s been playing I’ll conveniently ignore them.

9 Likes

1 Like

Doesn’t matter how quick you are if your a fumbler.

Guelfi is a big loss. Dea and McNiece is not much difference.

Extremely poorly executed on your part if I do say so myself

1 Like

Shame to lose those two, but if we are being honest, neither are in our top 10, probably 15 most important players. At least we didn’t lose a Fanta type.

Shouldn’t change anything, we show up today and we should win.

1 Like

Colyer at his best can be fast & damaging… hope he can find that today. Guess there’s a reason they chose him.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to Colyer’s 100 metre sprint from the backline to goal.

And seeing Lumberjack Guy celebrating.

4 Likes

But he doesn’t have clean ball use.

Feels to me like its a rest for Guelfi. Dea out…are we worried about being too tall in the back half against their midsize slimline forwards? (Roughead aside).

Colyer last three games - 9 touches, 9 touches, 9 touches! Playing for his career today - right here right now. Needs to double his output and quadruple his efficiency if he ever wants another senior game.

Sigh

3 Likes

Come to think of it, I’m not even sure he’s good at finding space.

5 Likes

Hirdy said a few weeks ago in his podcast doc Reid never allows a player to play the week after they get knocked out.

Fark would’ve been a game well suited to Guelfi!

Thevchanges increase the speed of our side. Just handall it to colyer. He should leave ground balls to others or earn to paddle the ball till it sits up for him.

Pretty sure Trav will play better than Guelfi with gastro. Listening to this one on the radio. Go Bombers!

3 Likes

Moisture in the air

I’m not optimistic at the best of times but stuff those changes.