Hawthorn training report 10/6/16

Yeah, sad hey?

Thank baby Jesus for parish though.

Depressing to think that most of those unskilled plodders will be on the Essendon list in 2017.

There’s a long re-build in store.

I am sick of seeing the farking cheating maggots farking cheat every farking week.

Here is a news alert to any maggot reading this: Essendon is not going to win any time soon, so you don’t have to farking cheat so farking blatantly every farking week.

Farking cheating cvnts.

McClure is a Carlton ■■■■.

QED.

All we had to do, was keep farking records of what the players took. One job

Gws will beat us by 200

Not sure how much the kids will learn being smashed week in week out. Worked for GC I guess

Shortly after our 160 point loss to Hawthorn in 1992, Hird came in and took 16 marks.

Bring on St Francis.

Chin up boys, we’re halfway there.

What I was expecting every week.

■■■■■■ hell its tough

Honestly Jamar how FKN hard is it to even put 2 of those 3 kicks away. You know what? Kick ■■■■■■■ 3 points. That would have been an upgrade. For CHRISTS sake.

My Grandpa had a pretty apt comment at 3/4 time. “You know what the fkn problem with the umps is? When you’re down, the bastards never let you get up.” It’s true.

Fantasia has oodles of talent. He could be just as important to our next dynasty as Zach and Parish. I’m worried we’ll break him.

Gws will beat us by 200

Fark youre havin a good sook

Not sure how much the kids will learn being smashed week in week out. Worked for GC I guess

Working well for GWS isn’t it - and they were walked over for three years.

I think that might have actually ruined my love of football. Like get fkd. I used to love watching the boys play. I was just bright red that entire game. It’s ■■■■■■■ bullshit.

My Grandpa had a pretty apt comment at 3/4 time. "You know what the fkn problem with the umps is? When you're down, the bastards never let you get up." It's true.
Yes, and it doesn't help when the only way that at least half the team could get a touch would by via a free kick.

Gws will beat us by 200

I think you’re in the wrong thread.
I am sick of seeing the farking cheating maggots farking cheat every farking week.

Here is a news alert to any maggot reading this: Essendon is not going to win any time soon, so you don’t have to farking cheat so farking blatantly every farking week.

Farking cheating cvnts.

You should have mentioned this before.